Chapter twenty-three

Walking through the double doors of the school he sighs. Every body is welcoming him back and patting him on his shoulders. He weakly smiles at them.

    He makes it to his locker and grabs his books. The bell rings and he slowly walks to his first class. Everybody is rushing pass him and by the time he is standing in front of the English room everybody is sitting their sit.  He opens the door and walks to his seat in the back by the window.

" Why were to you l-" The teach stops mid sentence

Once she sees that its Stan she smiles at him and goes back to the lesson. He sighs and the rest of the classes go by fast. Its lunch and everybody is asking how is he doing. Lunch goes by slow and its filled of people asking him all kind of question.

" Finally." Stan whispers to himself

  All day in school was acting like he couldn't do anything for himself. He was about snap if somebody asked him how he was and he was in a foul mood all day. The other thing in his mind was Kyle.

" Stan wait up!"

Stan turns around and sees Craig running up. He smiles a small one and waits for Craig. Craig smiles and stops to catch his breathe.

" What's up?" Craig ask while he stand up

Stan says " Nothing just going home. wanna come?"

Craig smiles and nods his head. They make begin to walk while talking. Craig puts his hands in his pocket cause he has the urge to grab Stan's hand.

   They reach Stan's house and he unlocks his door. His parents are out and he drops his bag on the floor. Craig follows Stan up go his room and sits on his bed. Stan sits on the side of bed near the window.

" Stan can I ask you something?" Craig ask

Stan smiles at Craig and says " Yea sure."

Craig stands up and walks over to Stan. Sitting down he looks at his hands on his lap and then clears his throat. Stan turns his body so he's facing Craig and puts a hand on Craig's shoulder.

" Stan do you love Kyle?" Craig ask

Stan says " Yes I do."

Craig quickly turns towards Stan and grabs his shoulders. Stan sees Craig's eyes pleading with him.

" Why don't you love me?" Craig says

Stan gasps and looks at Craig. Grabbing his wrist Stan sadly smiles at Craig.

" Im sorry Craig my heart belongs to Kyle." Stan says

Without warning Craig lunges forward and crashes his lips against Stan's lips.