chapter 1 page 3

The d class stops asking questions and leaves "you did a good job this time scp-1622 here's a treat for being a good girl" the door opens and a guy with a tray of cookies and a glass of milk walks in setting it down on the table "merry Christmas " he and the speaker says.

You wait for him to walk out before going to the table and smelling the cookies "hmm chocolate chip and raisin there's also a sugar cookie " you say as you wag you're tail that you just formed as you nibble on a cookie and drink milk. "Nom nom Nom " forgetting the talk buttonwas pushed "hehe she's actually kinda cute like that" you blush a little "d-dont call me cute!" You yell.

The next day you wake up childish and playful "Ugh great I'm childish for today" you think as you remember how you got like that
- you're running away from some people and tumble down a hill hitting you're head on a few rocks eventually being found and brought to a hospital , luckily you were in you're human form the whole while- sigh "I can't beleave I got a thing called personality disorder you think right before jumping off the bed and play with a ball of yarn they just through in at you.

"Mew meow" you meow while playing eith yarn and other toys they through in to you not realizing there real motive as they sneak up with a cage. "Meow hisses " as you're caught in the cage they lock it and set it on a table then have someone walk in they set out a row of needles and stuff. you hiss and meow angrily before you get a couple shots when there done and leave the cage opens and the speaker says "you're fine scp-1622 it was just a rabbis and flu and stuff that animals and humans get once a year there not....shouldnt be Poissoness or anything"

A slot in the door opens and a coloring book , color pencil and a lolly pop come through it, "that's you're treat for being a good girl" the speaker says. You suck on the sucker and color the rest of the day till bed time were you cuddle you're teddy bear and blanket with a pasaphire in you're mouth.

(That's one thing they found that calms you is those ....plus it's like me....hehe)

Catie-chan out
Laterz