chapter 2 page 3

You get exited when you open the door to you're room and see a flat screen tv in a semi wierd feeling from the room that's filled with horror merch like posters, movies, games, figures and the bed had you're favorite horror characters on it.

You see one blank wall in the room that you could put you're own things on.

You get comfy after putting you're stuff away and lay down reading one of the R. L. Stine books that were there it was called "Night of the Werecat" (Ghosts of Fear Street, #12) you thought it was ok.

"Hmm...I'm bored" you said into the empty room right before a boy falls out of you're TV.

"Hey y/n wanna play a game?" Ben says as he jumps into the bed next to you holding up "call of duty black ops 2" smiling Evily when you say yes to playing.

You've been playing with Ben for like 3 hours now and got maybe 2/120 kills Ben's about 117/120 and you're trying to sneak up on him when suddenly theres a low growl

You look down emmbaressed and say "um maybe we should take a snack break?" You look up at him and he looks at you with a evil grin " ok let's go" he says as he pushes a button killing you're player then sets controller down walking to the kitchen .

"That wasn't fair" you say running after him and jumping on him tickling him till he glitches away laughing then you two eat food and he puts in Mario kart for you two to play next but slender appears picking you both up and tellaporting you both in the middle of the woods and spins around saying "you can play games again when you make it back" he then sets you down disappearing leaving you , ben , and two back packs in the middle of the woods.

Catie out
Laterz

(I did the last paragraph in class just now soo sorry if it bad and stuff anywho later)