chapter 2 page 4

"Um, wait, what just happens?" You ask looking at Ben "I dont know.....maybe...we were to loud or somthing and he got mad?" Ben says while thinking.

"Grrrr" you hear behind a few bushes you whisper to Ben "um theres a few wolves or somthing over there"

You sniff the air "wait! " you tell to ben as hes about to attack whatevers behind the Bush.

"......what? ....why you stop me?" Ben looks at you confused and you sniff the air again then howel a little toon and 2 wolves a female and Male comes running jumping on you "grrr ahoo" you and the wolves roll around and then you say "this is one of my brothers and one of my sisters from my family before the scp thing" bed shows a shocked and confused face then smiles seeing you happily rolling around with the 2 wolves after awhile you stop playing and ask "how it mama?" And then they show faces like they should face palm.

Next thing you know you're smelling the air as you despritly run to were you're old family was.
A maybe half eaten hunter and a mama wolf with a hurt leg "mama" you whisper yell as you run up and nuzzle her she slightly smiles and licks you're cheek "ben! Help me get mama on my back we gotta bring her home and get her treated " ben slightly nods and helps . You turn into a (horse? Is that a good animal to carry her? Well, you're a good carrying animal maybe..ok you know what you're a dragon small but sturdy dragon) so ben get her on you're back and climbs on aswell and youre siblings are just following.

You fly up over the trees and spot the mansion land next to it turning back and holding mama wolf carrying her in to spendy and ej.

Catie out
Laterz...sorry if it's not good...