chapter 2 page 11

Its Halloween soon and the creepy pasta's are talking and ask "how was youre halloween y/n " which you replied with "well back in the foundation they would eather bring me a little candy and treats or let me go to different doctors getting treats or tricks" "did you do anything before the facility?".

You thought a moment and began with " yes one Halloween when i was about 8 in human years maybe i went into town and met this boy named acid he looked like me a bit but neon green and black and smaller.

We ran into eachother and complimented our looks and we walked around together, he was about 6 in human years and we had a lot of fun for awhile we played at a park on the swings.

After awhile there we traded our candy and herd a howl, i jumped up saying i had to go home and he said he didnt have one so i brought him home with me and they were suspicious at first but quickly he became part of the pack.

After about a day i realised he wasnt human while we ate lunch, which was a couple raw animals we just caught and he happily joined us for food.

Hes the most adorable little brother ever i would hug him and kiss him all the time, pups are so cute.

Anyway after a year or so we were
Scavengingfor food and split up chasing some rabbits but he didnt come back....i think he was taken..."

They stare at you for a bit before ben yells "well lets find him" some people cheered and you all gatherd things for the hunt.

Sorry this is short.

Catie out
Laterz