chapter 2 page 10

You get back to the mansion and slendy telaports to you and asks "what happened my child, and who are they?" He looks at the marks on all 3 of you and brings you all in, having a doctor look at youre wounds whole he finds ej and lj to punish them.

After youre patched up you brought the other 2 to youre room and huged morph while you explain what happened morph hugs you while they explain what happened before you got there.

Turns out they were taken from there camp site in there sleep and woke up chained, that was about a day or two ago so they were extremely hungry.

You made them and youreself some sanwiches with soup and after eating you carfully intoduced them to the others warning to not hurt them or els.

Slender gets back and checks the wounds again and says "there healing nicely, ill put another bed in youre room for them to share"

So after that long day you take turns taking showers then go to bed.

In the morning you and slender make breakfast but after jeff tries to attack the mother multiple times because she looks at him wierd and commented on his looks harshly.

You and morph are protecting them, you, the boy and morph the mother, you and the boy play with sally in her room you play dolls,
tea party, adventure with toys and and then slendy walks in saying its nap time for sally so you both take a nap too and slender tskes a pic after you fall asleep because you three are so adorible cuddling toys and napping.

(Sorry its short got a bit of writers block again)

Catie out
Laterz