chapter 1 page 6

Scp-1622 and blue is what you see in front of you when you wake up "huh? " you look at it and look up seeing doctor von colon "hi kitty cat" "hi doctor von" you say wagging you're tail.

"What's dis?" You ask pointing at the outfit "I got them to make you two new out fit looks cool right?" you look at it ....it has pictures of foxes and wolves all over it and she held up a footy pajamas thats a cat it has a tail and everything you jump up and quickly changed into the jump suit with Fox's and wolves on it and it has a hoodand also has a small hole on the back in the perfect spot for youre tail (nothing dirty😂) "oh it fits you wonderfully kitty" the doctor says as you hug her and she pats your head and says "by the way you'll be meeting another scp later today and I'm gonna tell you it will probably be fun" "ok" you say waging you're tail.

You eat breakfast and color until you're taken to another cell were you walk in and see a big orenge blob and the door shuts behind you and eyes open on the blob and you jump a little then it quickly slides to you and ....hugs you "huh? Oh hehe I thought you were gonna eat me"
"grrgggg gggrrrgg"
"oh you like hugs" you say as you wag your tail hugging back "gggrrrgg? "
"Well I kinda understand not much though"
"Grrgg! Gggrrrggg"
"I don't know how"
"Ggrrg" it gurgles as it slides away and brings a teddy bear over to you
"Gggrrrggg"
"Aww so cute so this is you're teddy bear, what's his name?"
"Ggrrrgggg"
"Oh what a nice name for such a cute bear"
You hug mr. Tickles and wag you're tail, smiling

The blob slides over and starts tickling you
"Hehehe stop hehe stop it hehe can't breath" he doesn't stop so you choose to reach over and tickle him back
"Ggrrrgg! Grrgg!"
He jiggles and looks as though he's smiling.

You started to giggle as you tickled him, you both making happy sounds. However, once
You two got to Exhausted, you both were breathing heavy and not to long after you both just stayed still, not saying anything, or, on the blob's side, noises
It felt a little Awkward.

You look around and ask "what do you do for fun here?"
"Grrgg grrrgg"
"Oh you must be really bored"
You think a minute and then yell
"Mr or ms doctor that s watching us would it be ok if scp-999 came to my room or I come to his every now and then or somthing....I'll stop whining so much if you allow it"
After the last part the speaker comes on "will you really stop whining so much? Cause we've gone home with gigantic headaches from you sometimes"
"Yes , I promise no more whining"
"Ok we'll try it but you better keep you're promise "
"Ok" you say with a big smile and wag you're tail

You and scp-999 talk and hug and color the d class brought you both food you saw Bobby which is what you call him eating a salad while you have meat veggie and fruit and a glass of milk (they like giving you a balance meal)

After you eat you cuddle and talk more before they come and take you back to you're room.

They say you'll meet again with in 2-3 days if you both behave.

Sorry wrighters block and stuff done for now...sorry if it's bad...

Catie out
Laterz