chapter 2 page 7

You fall asleep in full house cat form on morph after a long day of training and games and Jeff sits next to morph and pets you're sleeping head you dont wake up just have a better dream and prr.

Jeff smiles..more and looks at morph saying "hey you said you'll protect this addoribble furball right?" Morph looks at him a bit confused and surprised but says "of course, shes so amazing and strong that she seems to not need a body gard...but I kinda want to protect her more because of it ..maybe?" Jeff looks at him and nods as if hes accepting morph.

Slender calls out that dinners done and you're ears perk up and you jump up and run for the kitchen morph and Jeff giggle a bit from it and Jeff whispers "make sure she doesnt get lured by food eather"
Morph nods.

As morph walks into the dining room slender asks "do you want to eat at the table or over there with smile, drinny, and y/n?" Slender point at the dining table then on the other side of the room were theres a small kids table and smile grinny and you (in a big cat form eating a plate of nummy meats) morph picks to sit with you and he gently scraps his veggies onto you're plate while you're eating and you just gobble them up to.

When you're done eating you take the plate to the sink and wash it dry it out it away slender Pat's you on the head and says "good girl you cleaned it up this time" and hands you a desert with a extra treat for doing good you wag you're tail and take it saying "thank you" before sitting on the couch with Jeff and Ben eating desert.

Later its bed time and morph lays down while you take a shower after you get out you climb in bed and cuddle up to morph while he pets you you slowly fall asleep.

( sorry about this being so short I hafta fo to work in about a hour or so and stuff I'll try to write more later...sorry for the wait I also been in a bit of a writers block thing sorry love ya'll)
Catie out
Laterz