chapter 2 page 5

Slendy gently picks up mama wolf and sets her on the table and ej gets his supplies and gets to work on mama and you and Ben explain everything to slender ge Pat's both you're shoulders and says "you both did well now let's let EJ work" and walks away.

When ej is done he cleans up and then tells you "she'll be ok just let her sleep a bit" he then puts a do not enter sign on the door and joins ben in video games.

After a few hours mama wolf wakes up and you rush to her and talk with her the other wolves join in while you tell the story of what happend after being taken from them.

After awhile slender makes dinner and even got a bunch of meat for you're wolf family you the wolves and the scp/creepypasta all eat dinner happily.

After dinner everyone sleeps the wolves sleep in you're room you and mama on the bed with the others on floor with blankets (not that they really needed then..there wolves).

After breakfast the next morning the creepypasta say good bye to the wolves and you walk with them to there home cave and after there good and home you leave back to the mansion but on the way back you run into a evil creature that attacks you and you get into a big fight with it shifting into other animals eventually killing it. Ripping it to shreds, and you only had one scratch it was on you're side but wasn't to deep so you could make it back fine but then you jumped a bit feeling someone watching you.

You look around and see somthing slightly move from behind a few trees and you see (picture above)
"H-Hello I'm morph, I uh saw you fight that thing ...you were pretty cool" "oh...um thanks morph ..um I'm y/n its nice to meet you" you say still trying to figure out what it is.

" um I dont mean this in a mean way but, what are you?" You say looking it up and down a little confused and "well I'm a Male xenomorph and I was wondering if I could be ...like you're body guard or somthing?"

You look at him surprised "oh...um..sure I guess, that might be ok...let's talk with slendy about you" you and morph start walking back to the mansion.

Catie out
Laterz