chapter 2 page 19

Hello sorry lots of life, sadely no job but i am graduated and in my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy so im back ill give you a short to start with and more to come.

You wake up with everyone els and start playing video games with ben,jeff and ej since they were awake and bored plus hungry so while playing you all ate waffles ej made. (toaster waffles xD)

Sally wakes up and joins you with some waffles giggleing because youre losing because there teaming up on you and jeffs the one that finishes you off making you mad jumping on him turning into a leopard, chasing him around the room and out the door while fighting with jeff smile comes out to protect him (playfully) tackling you.

Everyone watches and is cheering you and smile on as youre fighting like dogs do as you had turn unto one to make it more fair. After awhile you and smile are laying on the ground panting as ben delivers 2 bowls of water and dog food with a samich for you.

After you drink and eat youre snacks ben offers for who ever wants to go fishing with him can and you gladely do following him to the near by lake were he pulls out 5 poles for you, him, ej,sally and even slender who wanted to make sure you were all alright especially sally she had only gone fishing a few times with them.
Slender sets up his pole and sallys casting both as you do the same with youres sally manically gets the first bite sadely so many bites her bates gone and she cried but then ben got a bite and asked sally to help him wreel it in which they do and after a couple hours of fishing they bring home about 30 fish that you fillet and make for dinner with a few sides.
(i dont eat fish)

After dinner everyone sits down to watch a few movies before bed after the first one that sally picked she got sent to bed so you could all watch horror and R movies which you, ben, jeff and ej fall asleep on the couch to the last movie.

Sorry its short but its a im back short story.

Catie out
Laterz