chapter 2 page 18

You wake up and see youre clock says 10 you jump up "crap i wanted to make everyone breakfast again" before you get dressed and open youre door to see everyone standing there with ben, jeff and toby holding plates of different breakfast foods and slendy and jack holding milk or juice.

Grinny, lj and sally walk in set up a table with a chair sally brought her chair and made you sit with her while everyone placed there objects on the table. Sally and you start eating, you tell the others they can have some too so everybody eats together and there all satisfied knowing how happy they made you so there plan was a success.

After the big breakfast you curl up and nap with everyone, BUT than no nothing happens im done for now im so tierd i still need to find a job and stuff and ugh im sorry i cant right anymore this is just a book youre in stop reading so i can stop wrighting wait did you not see the change in the book when it turned to youre life you keep reading seeing the letters apear as you read them and realize you are the narrator and the wrighter and the reader and thats why the spelling and punctuation is not that good, because its you and me then her after him but not after his she there them us and back to you reading this wattpad original story.

Im sorry ill probably change it later xD

Catie out
Laterz