chapter 2 page 8

You and morph wake up in each other's arms cuddling and blush a bit "oh um sorry about that" morph says back up a bit and falling off the bed "hehe you're so silly" you say looking down at morph.

After breakfast you and morph train. After training ben walks up with what looks like a pen and says "hehe, hey y/n guess what?" He turns on the laser and "what no, I'm not walking for that again" ....1 min later you're chasing the dot and Ben makes you attack objects.

You tackle morph and almost bite him when you realize what happened
"s sorry" you whisper getting off morph and jumping on Ben yelling " slender said if you made me attack someone again that you would be punished baddly" looking at him angry ben pushed you off and glitches away only to appear again in slenders grasp.

Slender asks "did anyone get hurt this time?" Morph shakes his head no and slender leaves to punish ben.

You play with morph for awhile and then you wander around seeing what the other creepypasta and scp's are doing so you stop and talk to ticcitoby, splenderman, ej, scp's 049, 173, 096, 682, 999.

(Sorry about this being short I got a bit of writers block and been dealing with family issues and bill issues and stuff...And you can still request peeps...)[I dont know why I said peeps ^^]

Catie out
Laterz