chapter 1 page 5

After a hour goes by the speaker says "ok scp-1622 we have a few D class that are gonna take you to scp-079" you look up and nod.

In about 5 minutes the D class walk in and put a leash and collor on you and and start walking out you snatch you're color book and stuff on the way out.

When you get to the room they shove you in then the door shuts and a speaker says "hello scp-1622,  please walk to the computer" you nod and walk to it and see it says hello on the screen and it's ready for you to type "insert name " it says on the screen now and you sit down and type y/n in it "oh is that youre real name " the screen says you type yes "oh well I'm scp-079, nice to meet you y/n " you smile and type nice to meet you to(ugh I'll try making it a little better...)
Y/n: so, what are we supost to do?
079:well I guess just talk to eachother
Y/n: oh....well ...I brought my color book and stuff ....
079: oh really can I see
You jump a little when a black and white face appears on the screen but smile and hold it up then show him a page you colored "I colored this one good I think " you say then in a voice that's a little static and glitchy "that's pretty good , it's pretty like you" you blush a little and smile wagging you're tail.

a gard says you have to leave
"Bye bye 079"
"Bye y/n"
And you walk out back to you're room and take a nap.

Catie out
Laterz