A night out

We had nothing scheduled for tonight , therefore I decided to tuck in Mina early and pay the suburban city night life, check out up to what extent the rebellion had reached.  After all, it was both a matter of duty as the next commander in chief and a matter of personal vendetta.

I dressed up in rather revealing clothes by Avalonian standards, paired with a lot of Bella Dona, rouge and blonde wig,and covered myself in a travelling cloak. After all, the best time  to get secrets out was when a man was drunk.

 After all, the best time  to get secrets out was when a man was drunk

I slipped out of the gates and headed towards the suburbs. 

When I finally found a worthy bar , I entered it and started serving without causing suspicion.

Suddenly, a man stood onto the table and shouted," Burgoise is the man of the minute. Hail Burgoise. He will soon be king"

Although what he said made me nauseous, I went to the man, with my cloak now off, creating circles with my finger on his arm.

"You seem to be an important man for Lord Burgoise, Sir. You seem to know a lot," I said, leaning towards the disgusting drunkard.

"Oh yes pretty curves"

I almost cringed at that. "I am intent on rebelling. But are you sure we will be victorious? What surety does Burgoise give ?"

"And what benefit do I get for telling you that?"

"Tomorrow,at this same time in the alley behind this bar, you can have me for free." Seduction always worked.

"Alright then. Burgoise has got arms and ammunition from France. He is backed by the neighbouring kingdom of Vitticlaria. He has no chance of losing the war."

This left me speechless. The rival kingdom of Vitticlaria was involved too. I backed out of the bar as the man cat called after me not to forget our planned rendezvous.

While exiting, I saw a waiter with dark hair and beard looking around. But there was someting in his burning emerald eyes that made them look familiar