Chapter 3: Naughty Girl

Angelo Sanders POV
I waited patiently with Reign for us to be called. I looked down at her and she was playing with my fingers. I sighed a little wondering what was wrong with her.

"You good, princess?" I asked her.

"Yes.." She nodded her head.

"Reign Houghton?" A nurse called out.

"That's us." I stood up and carried Reign.

"If you'd like to follow me." She smiled before walking to wherever she was taking us.

"Okay, here's your doctor." She opened the door.

"Thanks." I thanked her.

We entered the room and when we did, our Paediatric turned around on her seat. I furrowed my brows and casually licked my lips once I noticed that it was Normani sitting down in the seat. She looks good today even though she was only in her uniform. She had her natural hair back in a ponytail. It was quite long.

"Wassup?" I gave her a side hug due to me holding my niece.

"I'm good thank you, you?" She asked.

"I'm good too." I took a seat.

"Right. Let's get started. You're Reign's uncle, right?" She looked at her computer screen.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Okay. What seems to be the problem?".

"Reign's been feeling hot lately and we wanted to get her checked out. Her mom worries a lot." I explained.

"Alright, let's get a good look at Reign." She smiled and got up.

I kept on looking at her facial features. She was really a pretty girl but I was trying to stay focus and be professional. She did whatever she had to do and she was finished. She typed some stuff up on the computer.

"Reign only has a fever and an ear infection. She is above 102 F so the best thing that we can do for the fever is give her ibuprofen which I'll get that prescribed for you. For the ear infection, I'll also prescribe you some ear drops that'll help. I mean when I was a child, my mama used to also place a warm washcloth on my ear for about 20 minutes. You could also try that too. Ibuprofen will help as well and make sure that she has plenty of rest." She explained as she also typed away on her computer.

"Will do." I smiled.

"Right. Here's the prescription. If you take it to the front desk, they'll get the medicine for you." She gave me a smile before I got Reign prepared so we could leave.

"I never really got the chance to say thank you the first night we met at the club." She looked at me as she waited for the paper to print.

"Thank you for the ride home." She added.

"It was nothing." I shrugged.

"Here you go." She handed it over to me.

"And I never really got a chance to say thank you for when you helped me pick out a dress for my niece." I casually licked my lips.

"...You did..." She looked at me awkwardly.

"I did..?" I tried laughing it off.

"Anyway, how's everything going?" She asked.

"Everything's going good, you know? My sister and I are just planning the last few bits." I shrugged a little.

"I hope you have fun and I hope that Reign gets better before the big day." She grinned at Reign.