Chapter 4: Wet, Wet!

Angelo Sanders POV
I walked back into the kitchen and Normani was still there doing what she had to do. Her back was faced towards me as she washed her hands. She turned around and gave me a smile.

"How's Reign feeling?" She asked.

"She's doing good. She's much better." I nodded my head.

"That's good." She walked out of the kitchen and into the yard with me following behind her.

"You had anything to eat yet?" She looked at me.

"Nah, not yet." I shook my head.

"You haven't-I can't believe you haven't tried Papa's food yet." She raised a brow.

"I have once when I was with Nathan a while back." I told her.

"Have you had his ribs?" She folded her arms.

"They good?".

"They more than good." She grinned

Like you..

I snapped outta my thoughts once I had realised that she had taken a hold of my hand. She took me to where everybody was lining up to get their food. We stood in the line for a while until we finally made it. The food on my plate looked great. A lot of colours and the smell lingered in the air as it filled my nose.

"Where were you sitting?" I looked at Normani who had just finished choosing what she wanted to eat.

"There's an empty table there." She pointed out.

I nodded my head and we both went to take a seat at the table. After taking a seat, we began to eat our food that we were given. I'm not gonna lie, Mr Phillips' ribs are bad! They really good too.

"Is it good?" Normani asked.

"It's more than good." I nodded my head mentally enjoying it.

"I'm glad you did." She grinned.

"Can you cook like this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I did season the ribs today but yeah. I can cook a whole meal and stuff." She nodded her head also.

"I gotta try it sometime. Might be as good as this.".

"Definitely." She gave me a innocent smile.

Normani Phillips POV
I was hanging out with both Traci and Angelo. Angelo is a cool guy besides him being handsome an' all. We had fun, we danced to the music, ate some more and had a conversation between the 3 of us. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him sometimes but I knew how to control myself. Don't worry, ya' girl didn't make a fool outta herself. I did feel his eyes lurking around me, though.

"Imma be back, just gonna grab another drink." Angelo said before getting up.

"Girllllll..!" Traci got excited.

"What?" I laughed.

"I see the way you looking at him and I see him looking at you." She twisted her lips to the side.

"Shut up.." I shook my head and took another sip.

"Okay, y'all! Now it's time to find out if our couple is having a boy or girl!" Harmony spoke through the mic as everyone walked to where she was.

"So the way we're doing this is we've got a baseball and a bat. It's filled with either pink or blue dust which we're gonna get Eddie to hit to reveal the gender." She explained.

"I think it's gonna be another boy." Traci commented.

"I think so too." Angelo said once he joined us.