Chapter 22: #PhillpsVsMoore

Normani Phillips POV
I tapped my foot on the ground as Traci looked at me as if I was crazy. I was all over social media last night and I made myself look like a complete fool. #PhillpsVsMoore. That's that I was getting tagged in. None of this wouldn't have been everywhere if Nathan, Angelo and Mario weren't big because of their careers. I mean, we didn't even really get the chance to fight properly.

The bitch is so lucky that I didn't say shit. I didn't want to hurt Angelo more. I really did not want Norah coming up to my door on my birthday telling me something about somebody that I care about. I care about Angelo so much and I wouldn't want to see his heart get broken. I don't want this news to come from me so I'm going to have to get Bria to tell him or it will come from me and I'll make sure that she'll regret it, every thing. I think now isn't a good time. I need to cool off first and let things blow.

I haven't heard from Norah since yesterday so I don't think she's got anything to tell me. She's got the nerve to call me a bitch. She's a hoe and a cheat! She's nasty as hell. The same lips you used to kiss Angelo, you used to-I don't even wanna think about it. Nasty ass grimy ass bitch...

"What was you taking about yesterday?" Traci said trying to read me as I stood up and paced back-and-forth around the room.

"Normani?" She called me name.

"I knew it she was grimy, I knew it, T!" I clapped my hands together.

"Knew what?".

"That she was a hoe! The amount of times Angelo used to tell me that 'She's a changed person'. She's not! She's a hoe, a cheater!" I placed my hands on my head.

"Woah, woah, woah! What did she do?".

I sat back down and explained everything that Norah told me. I told her about how Norah knocked on my door and who she was. I told her everything. Traci was shocked too. She shook her head not believing it.

"We need to tell Angelo!".

"No, we can't." I stopped her.

"As much as this'll break my heart, we can't. It's not our place for us to say, T. Yes, I love Angelo so much as a friend, I really do. It will break my heart once he finds out, it will but it's none of our business. I need to find a way to calm down because I know he's going to come and visit me because of what I said in the card." I shook my head and looked down, placing my head in my hands.

"What did you write?".

"That he should be aware of the people around him." I muttered.

"He needs to be aware. I won't tell anyone, not even Nathan. You know I've always got your back." She pulled me into a hug.

"You know, the boys are going into this radio station that their managers got them to go to. To talk about last night." I sighed.

"Damn..I'm ready for another. That wasn't shit, that wasn't even practice, it was the tutorial." Traci folded her arms.

"Tutorial?" I looked at my best friend as if she was crazy and laughed.

Angelo Sanders POV
I looked at the card that Normani had given to me last night. I looked at the writings in caps, 'BE AWARE OF THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!'. I wondered what she meant by that. I shook my head and put it aside. Bria was still asleep. She had a headache from last night and was going to sleep in. I sighed and shook my head. I got up from my bed and looked at Bria before exiting the room and going downstairs to the front door.

"Hello?" I answered once I answered my phone that was ringing.

"I'm disappointed in you, Sanders. You got your girl fighting and it's all over social media." Coach said.