Chapter 36: Cuffed To The Right Man

6 MONTHS LATER
Normani Phillips POV
"Damn..Yo' pretty ass finally mine, huh?" He licked his lips before smiling.

"I guess so." I grinned.

After 4 months of dating, he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I really wanna see where this takes us. I've always wanted Angelo and I've finally gotten him and I'm not ready to let him go. He's been my best friend to my boyfriend. There's just something about him that makes him attractive and I always say this, I know. It's been a month since he's asked and everything just feels normal to me. I'm finally cuffed to the right guy.

I looked into his eyes and just smiled. He was too perfect in my eyes. I could feel his hands travel down to my waist. Then, it slowly travelled down to my butt. I folded my lips and tried to act natural as this was his first time doing so. He leaned down and kissed my lips before letting go of me.

"It's really cold out here." He held my hand as we walked through the park.

"I know." I said looking at some kids that were building snowmen.

"What you getting me for Valentine's Day? It's right around the corner, y'know?" I smiled really hard.

"I ain't telling." He shrugged and bent down to kiss my cheek but I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Tell me." I pouted.

"I ain't telling yo' cute ass." He pulled me into a hug and stopped walking.

"Angelo..." I giggled as he placed kisses on my neck.

"I'm really happy that I've entered the new year with you." I said innocently.

"I'm happy that I've entered the new year with you too, baby." He kissed my cold cheeks.

"Where we heading today?" I questioned.

"I was gonna take you to the Winter Amusement Park." He ran his tongue over his lip.

"Sounds fun." I nodded my head.

"You ain't got work today, right?" He asked.

"No, not today. I'm off for 3 days so I'm all yours, Angelo." I smiled.

"I can finally hang with my girl." He said as we exited the park.

We decided on taking a walk in the park and just catch up because I've been busy with work and modelling. I just did a photo shoot for this shoe page on Instagram. They sell some bomb ass hells and I got a few that I had modelled. I love their knee high boots, they're amazing. Angelo still has basketball and they're still playing games and stuff.

-

"I'm so cold!" I rubbed my hands together.

"We inside now so you should be alright." He said walking behind me.

"My cheeks are really cold though." I looked into the mirror spotting my red cheeks and nose.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah. I only ate Churros and only drank a cup of hot chocolate." I nodded my head.

"I don't feel comfortable in these jeans." I told him as I removed my winter coat.

"What you wanna do? I got some basketball shorts." He offered.

"It's cool, I brought mine over." I shook my head declining his offer.

"Hurry up so we can eat." He walked off into the kitchen.

I slowly walked upstairs taking my time. Before I reached his room, I stopped walking. I slowly peeked my head into a pink nursery and sighed. I opened the door a little more before looking at it. I walked backwards, closing the door and making my way to his room.