Chapter 38: Finale

2 YEARS LATER
Normani Phillips POV
It's been a long journey and I'm finally here. I've got my perfect home and I've got my wonderful beside me. I promised myself that I'd never let him go. He's so special to me and is always there for me too.

Angelo makes me happy. He makes me really happy. I couldn't be with anybody else but him. Then there's Curtis. I haven't seen or heard from him since. I hope he's okay. I've got Angelo and I admit, he's better. He treats me like I'm the only woman in the world and as if I'm the queen.

Everything is going well. I've been promoted at work, I moved in with Angelo and we even plan on going on our first holiday together which is today. Last year on our birthday dinner with just the two of us, I finally managed to let him into my temple. Angelo is a type of person that just loves sex and will hit and quit any girl. But he's managed to respect that and I also respect him for it.

I looked out of the plane window and to the beautiful scenery down below. Then, I looked at a sleeping Angelo who had his hands on my thigh. I realised that I only need him and my family to be on top of the world.

Finally, we arrived at our destination. France. I've always wanted to travel to Paris and Traci has been bragging about it ever since Nathan took her after he recovered from his injury. At first, I thought we'd be better off in American but I realised that Angelo and I hadn't been on a trip on our own.

After taking our luggage, we walked hand-in-hand, looking for our driver that'll be taking us to the most beautiful hotel that Angelo had booked for us to stay in. I couldn't wait to shop, tour and mostly eat! Then again, I can't wait to see my family. My grandmother is here along with the rest of my cousins. I haven't visited France since I was probably 14, I've missed it.

"It's so beautiful out here." Angelo took a look around.

"Baby, we're only in the airport." I laughed.

"I know." He chuckled.

"You know what else is beautiful?" He pulled me in closer.

"What?" I looked into his eyes.

"You.." He licked his lips.

"Awh...Lo..." I kissed his lips and threw my hands around his neck.

"Pardon..? Madame et Monsieur Sanders?" Somebody said.

We broke our kiss and made contact with our driver that would be taking us to the hotel. I smiled at him and grabbed our luggage before making our way towards him. He looked a little nervous but also looked like he needed to be somewhere.

"Ah! Oui! C'est nous." I smiled.

"I am Pierre. If you can follow me. You need help?" He said through his thick French accent.

"No, don't worry about it." I shook my head.

"You sound so good talking in French." Angelo whispered in my ear and I just laughed it off.

We managed to get to the taxi car without any hassle and Pierre drove off to the direction of the finest hotels. I was really excited to spend my time here with my man, I couldn't wait.

Angelo Sanders POV
"Angelo! Is this really ours?" Normani gasped and covered her mouth.

"Yeah, told you I'd make it a surprise." He smirked before gently kissing my cheek.

"It's so beautiful." She smiled and looked around the suite.

I followed behind her as she laid down on the bed. I climbed on top of her, kissing her forehead. She smiled back as her dimples were showing. She was beautiful to me.