Chapter 24: The Baby Daddy

Bria Moore POV
"What are you doing?" Snoop followed me around the house as I picked my things and packed my belongings.

"Home. Where I need to be." I said.

"Calm down, Bria. Calm down." He held on to my hand.

"I don't wanna calm down! I've just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is!" I mentally shook my head like a mad person.

"What do you mean you don't know who the father is? I'm the father, right?" He asked.

"I'm a month pregnant." I recited what the doctor told me.

"We started fucking around a month ago, too." He put his arms out.

"I'm going home. You're not the father, Snoop." I shook my head.

Once everything had been gathered, a horn honked outside. I slid on my jacket before looking at Snoop. I broke down crying not knowing what to do. I wiped my eyes and shook my head.

"That's me." I said sighing.

"Bria.." He held my hand.

"No..Angelo is the father, not you!" I wiped my tears again with the back of my hand.

"I think it's best if we don't speak or see each other until I get my head straight.".

"I'll see you later, Snoop." I looked down and went for the front door.

He stood there not knowing what to do but then he punched his fists into the wall which made me flinch as I walked. I closed my eyes for a little bit then reality hit me. I was really pregnant; a month pregnant. I walked down the steps before going to the taxi that was waiting on me.

I don't know how I'm going to break the news to Angelo. I don't even know if I really want this baby. It's all too soon.

Angelo Sanders POV
"Hey.." I pulled Bria into a hug and she broke down crying.

"What's up with you? Did you meet the designer that you was supposed to be meeting?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah..I uh.." She wiped her tears and she motioned for us to begin walking to the car.

I took her luggage in one hand and her hand in the other. I kissed her hand and looked at her, she smiled back at me before frowning again. I don't know what's been going on with Bria but something is up and she better tell me because she ain't just coming back here crying for nothing.

Once we had gotten into the car, I started it and waited a little so that the car could heat up. I turned my head and glanced at her. She was looking out of the window, playing with her nails. I touched her hand and she flinched, moving it away to place one hand on her stomach. I shook my head and shrugged it off.

"What's wrong, B?" I asked.

"I wasn't ready for any of this.." She sighed and looked up.

"You wasn't ready for what?" I asked.

"I found out yesterday.." She mentioned.

"What?" I said starting to grow a little impatient.

"I'm pregnant.." She slowly announced.

"Pregnant.." I repeated.

"You mad..?" She rubbed her eye.

"Nah, I'm not. Just shocked." I shrugged.

"I thought we always.." I looked at her.

"I thought so too. I guess we didn't." She sniffed.

"So..are we keeping it?" She asked.