10 ~ Team 7 Assembles! (Part two)

Naruto: Enjel doesn't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does, ya know!

Enjel: Enjoy!

---

Iruka went through a bunch of teams, and now he's finally on team seven!

"Team seven," starts Iruka, looking uo from his paper, "Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto looks up, waiting to see who's in his team.

"Sakura Haruno."

Naruto starts cheering, and Sakura puts her head down on the desk.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

Now Sakura is cheering, and Naruto is sulking. Sasuke is just sitting there, looking bored as ever.

"And Yuuki Saito."

I perk up. Yay! I get to be with Naruto!

I look over at Kiba, and frown a little, but I won't be with Kiba...

I give my teammates a small smile, and tune everything out.

I already know how this goes.

I hear Kiba's name be called, and give him a thumbs up, smiling at him.

He smiles back, and I get this weird feeling in my stomach.

'It's probably just the fangirling trying to escape...' I think, kind of confused.

I tune the rest of everything out, until the bell rings, and everyone starts to leave to go get lunch.

"Kiba, you going to go eat with your team?" I ask, kind of hoping he isn't for some reason.

"Yeah, it's best to get to know them, right? You should too! Try to make some more friends!"

I sigh softly, so he can't hear me, "Alright then," I say, trying to sound happy, "See you later!"

"Yeah! Bye Yuuki!" Kiba yells, as he runs off.

"Yeah," I say sadly, "Bye."

I walk out if the school, seeing Sakura trying to find Sasuke, then I see Naruto walk up to her, and ask to eat lunch with her.

She declines him, and goes off, trying to find Sasuke again.

Naruto looks kind of sad, so I walk over to him.

"I'll eat with you, Naruto!" I say, wanting to become closer to him.

"Oh, uhm...I actually have something to do..." he says apologetically.

"No, thats fine! Go do what you have to do." I say, trying desperately to feign happiness.

"Cool! Thanks for understanding, Yuuki!" He shouts, as he runs away.

"Yeah...no problem."

I walk over to Ichiraku's and order a miso soup.

I put my head down on the counter, and sigh, trying not to think about how I was abandoned twice.

I hear someone sit down next to me, and I look up, wondering who it is.

My eyes widen a fraction of an inch when I see the person who I'm sitting next to.

"Ah, hello there." Says the man, smiling down at me.

"U-um...hi." I say as I look up at him, "You-you're an ANBU, correct?" I ask him, making sure I was right, and he wasn't just some creepy look-alike.

"Uhh...yeah." He says, scratching the back of his head nervously, "How'd you know?"

"I know everything...!" I say weirdly, and he laughs.

"It's nice to meet you." He says, as both of our bowls are put down in front of us at the same time.

"You too." I say, still in shock that he's here, "My name's Yuuki, what's yours?" I ask him, trying to keep up my ignorant facade.

"Oh? I thought you knew everything?" He asks, teasing me.

I decide that I can trust him a bit.

"I do, bit It's common courtesy to ask ones name when you first meet." I say, chuckling a little.

He laughs a little as well, "That makes sense, Miss All-Knowing." He says, laughing a little more, "My name is Yamato."

---

Enjel: Hahahahaha Cliffhanger! Not really!

Yamato: We hoped you enjoyed chapter 10.

Enjel: God...While writing the first part of this, I felt so sad for Yuuki, and almost started crying...She was left alone...twice!

Anyway, luv ya all!

Enjel, OUT!