4 ~ The Academy (Part two)

Sasuke: Do I have to do this...?

Enjel: Yes.

Sasuke: Fine...Enjel does not own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto does.

Naruto: She only owns her OC, Melanie/Yuuki!

Sakura: Enjoy the chapter!

---

I walk into the class, and everyone looks at me, confused.

Iruka has everyone quiet down, than introduced me, "Everyone, you have a new student who will be here in class for today and the exams. She is a traveler, and wishes to become a ninja. Please welcome her."

I smile at everyone, "Hello! My name is Yuuki Saito! It is a pleasure to meet all of you!"

It is so hard to contain myself. Everyone looks the same as they do in the anime!

I walk forward, and sit down at the empty desk that I know Naruto sits at.

Iruka is about to start his lesson, when two chunin burst into the classroom.

"It's Naruto!" One of them says urgently.

The class snickers.

"Everyone stay here." Says Iruka, "I have to go get Naruto..." He grumbles, than runs out of the classroom.

Right as he leaves, everyone starts getting up and talking, so I take this as a chance to see all my favorite characters!

I decide to skip Sasuke, 'cause fangirls, and I walk straight up to where Kiba is sitting with Akamaru.

"Hello." I say to him, "I'm Yuuki, what's your name?" I ask, even though I already know it.

"Hello!" He says back, "I'm Kiba, and this is Akamaru!" He says, petting him.

"It's nice to meet you Kiba." I say, before I sense Iruka's chakra coming back, with a new chakra.

"Iruka's coming back." I say loud enough so everyone can hear.

Everyone quickly gets back to their seats, and quiets down as Iruka comes back in, dragging a tied up Naruto behind him.

"Since Naruto tried to skip class, we will all go over the transformation jutsu." Iruka says, looking at us, "Yuuki, you don't have to do it, though."

"I want to, though." I say, looking back at him.

"Alright then."

~~

"Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka calls out to do the jutsu.

Naruto walks up to the front, and puts his hands in the sign for the jutsu.

"Transform!" He shouts, using his 'Sexy Jutsu.'

Iruka gets a nosebleed, and outs some tissues in them.

"CUT THE STUPID TRICKS!" Yells Iruka, clearly annoyed.

He soon calms down enough to call my name, "Yuuki Saito."

I walk to the front of the room, and form the sign. I transform into Iruka perfectly, and then take a seat next to Naruto.

"Hi, my name's Yuuki!" I say, smiling at him, "You're Naruto Uzumaki, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's me! One day I am going to become the Hokage, and then everyone will start respecting me, ya know!" He says.

I smile at him, "I believe in you Naruto!" I say.

I then start to blush, and pretend to try to form correct words, "D-do you w-want to be my f-f-friend...?" I ask in a fake shy voice.

Naruto's eyes well up with tears, and he says, "Yeah! Let's be best friends, ya know!"

"Yeah!" I say, feeling really happy, "Best friends!"

--

Enjel: Yay! The fourth chapter's done!

Sakura: We hope you liked it!

Naruto: Don't forget to comment and vote on the chapters!

Enjel: Luv ya all!

Enjel, OUT!