11 ~ Team 7 Assembles! (Part three)

Yamato: Enjel does not own Naruto.

Enjel: Masashi Kishimoto does.

Naruto: Enjoy the story!

---

'I knew it! It is Yamato! But...what is he doing here?'

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here," says Yamato, freaking me out.

"Uh...yeah." I say, still confused as to how he knew what I was thinking.

"Well, I just got back from a mission, and I was hungry, and you looked kind of lonely." He says, looking at me, "By the way, why are you here all alone? Isn't it lunch time for all graduated students? Shouldn't you be with your new team?" He asks.

"Yeah, well, one of my teammates disappeared, 'cause he hates everyone and everything, one of the others is trying to find him, so they can have lunch together, and she completely turned down our other teammate when he asked to eat lunch with her. I decided to have lunch with the boy who got abandoned, but he said he had something to do, and left. My only other friend is with his team, and I don't want to intrude, so came here alone." I explain to him.

I can see his face starting to show signs of pity, and I quickly stop them.

"Don't pity me. I'm fine! You're here now, right?" I say, cheering up.

I then look at the clock, and realize that I'm hours late for when we were supposed to meet in the classroom.

I quickly stand up, and put the money on the counter.

"How the heck dis time fly that fast?!" I almost yell, "It was nice talking to you, Yamato, but I have to go now! I'm so late!"

He then starts laughing, "Alright! Maybe I'll see you around soon, Miss All-Knowing!" He says, once again teasing me.

But I don't have time for that. I have to get there quick, or I'll be later than Kaka-Baka!

"Bye!" I yell as I run away, towards the academy.

I can slightly hear him call bye back, but just slightly.

I arrive at the room real quick, and notice the eraser at the top of the door!

Thank god, I'm not to late!

I open the door, and catch the eraser before it falls on me, glaring at all of them.

Without saying anything, I turn around and put the eraser back in the door, just this time at an angle.

"If you angle the eraser like this, it wont be heard, and it will get on our sensei's face, instead of his head." I state, smirking a little at the end, before glaring at them once again, then walking over to a desk to sit down at.

I see a hand on the door, and lean forward in my seat, waiting to see Kaka-Baka's reaction!

The door opens, and Kaka-Baka os hit on the face with the eraser.

Naruto Nd I start cracking up, while Sasuke ignores us, and Sakura tries to tell Kaka-Baka that she tried to stop us, when she really didn't.

Kaka-Baka walks into the classroom, and looks at us with this annoyed, bored, dead look in his one visible eye.

He opens his mouth to speak, and I mimic him to the smallest detail, when he says this next line:

"My first impression of you...You're all idiots."

---

Kakashi: That was chapter 11. We hoped you liked it!

Yuuki: Yes, I'm here now! Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter!!!

Enjel: Luv ya!

Enjel: OUT!