6 ~ The Final Exams (Part two)

Enjel: I don't own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does!

Iruka: Enjel only owns her OC, Melanie/Yuuki.

Mizuki: Enjoy!

---

"Okay!" I say, excited, "What jutsu am I doing?"

"You will be doing the clone jutsu." Says Iruka, acting all serious.

'I got this!' I think, as I form the hind signs.

"Clone justu!" I yell, focusing my chakra.

I look around and see seven clones of myself, standing there.

I not only surprised them, but myself as well.

"Good job!" Iruka says with a smile, handing me a headband., "How you managed to make seven clones after only two days of practice, I'll never know." He mumbles, looking down at his list, and putting a check next to my name.

I walk out of the classroom, and into the other.

I run up to Naruto and glomp him, smiling brightly.

"I'm a ninja, Naruto!!!" I say happily, trying to hide my sadness as his name is called.

"Great, Yuuki!" He says, "Now it's my turn, so could you get off me so I can become a ninja too?!" He asks.

I almost don't let go, knowing what happens next, and not wanting to have to face his sadness.

"Alright..." I reluctantly let go, and stand to the side, smiling, but my eyes still hold sadness in them, "Do your best, Naruto...!" I say, trying to be enthusiastic so he doesn't notice my unusual sadness.

"I will!" He calls back as he runs out the door.

I watch him go, and when the door shuts, forgetting about everyone else in the room, I slide down the wall, hugging my knees and burying my face in my lap.

I hear someone walk up to me, and I look up, to see that it's Sasuke.

"What do you want...?" I ask him, sighing, trying not to show my sadness.

"Why are you sad?" He asks, "Shouldn't you be excited for Naruto?"

I sigh again.

"He's...he's not going to make it..." I say, dreading the face he'll make when he tells me he didn't pass.

"What do you mean?" Asks Sasuke, looking confused.

"Exactly what I said..." I say, "He's not going to pass the exams...Don't ask me how I know, I just do..." Again, notice how I'm saying that he's not going to pass. Not that he won't graduate, just that he won't pass.

Tears start to leak from my eyes a little for some reason, even though I know that he's going to become a ninja anyway.

Suddenly, I feel myself being pulled up from my sitting position on the floor, and someone is hugging me.

I open my eyes, only to widen them in shock.

It's Sasuke...he's...hugging me?

"I don't know how you know, but it's okay...he's Naruto he'll find a way to become a ninja without having to go through the academy again, believe in him."

He stops hugging me, and holds my shoulders, "Got it?"

"Yeah...thanks..." I say, wiping my eyes dry, only to burst into tears again.

For some odd reason, Sasuke pulls me into another hug until my tears dry down, then I let go.

I chuckle a little, he has a tear stain on his shirt from me crying.

"Ugh, you got me all wet." He says, walking back to his seat.

I look up, and see all the Sasuke fangirls staring at me, preparing to beat me to a pulp for hugging, 'their Sasuke.'

I was saved by Naruto walking in sadly, coming straight to me, and pulling me into a tight hug.

I look at Sasuke, and he raises his eyebrows at me.

All the girls go back to fangirling over Sasuke, and I start to comfort Naruto.

Then the bell rings, and we all go outside to show our parents our headbands.

But the tree is calling to me and Naruto.

So that is where we go.

---

Enjel: Yay! The sixth chapter is done!!!

Sasuke: We hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter!

Naruto: Don't forget to comment and vote, please!!!

Enjel: Luv ya!

Enjel, OUT!!!