1 ~ I'm In Naruto?!

Gramps: Enjel does not own Naruto.

Guy: That privilege goes only to the youthful, Masashi Kishimoto!

Gramps: she only owns her OC, Melanie/Yuuki.

Enjel: Enjoy the story!

--

Melanie's P.O.V.
*Happens right after description*

I walk up to the gates, and see Izumo and Kotetsu (I think?) sleeping at their post.

I don't know how I got here, but I do know that I'm going to make the most out of it!

I don't just want to barge into Konoha. They might think I'm an enemy...

I know! I'll go ask one of them to escort me to the hokage's office! Than I wont be intruding!

I walk up to their post, and sort of whisper-yell, "Hey! Hey, wake up!"

After a while of them not waking up, I decide to just go by myself.

I step in to Konoha, look around, and realize that I have no clue where I'm going!

I decide to ask the first person I can find.

I have been walking for a bit, when I see a familiar team standing in the shop area, arguing about something.

I decide to ask them.

I walk up to the team, and the girl notices me. It's Tenten!

"Do you need something?" She asks in a kind voice.

The other people there, Lee, Neji, and Guy, turn and look at me.

"U-um...well..." I start to say. I have always been kind of shy, but being in the presence of some of my favorite anime characters, makes me even more shy.

"What do you need, youthful little girl?!" Asks Guy, smiling at me.

That hits a nerve.

"I AM NOT LITTLE!" I shout, punching him in the head, "I am only one year younger than these three." I say, gesturing to Lee, Neji, and Tenten.

I turn to them, smiling, "Could one of you please point me to the Hokage's building? I am a traveler, and want permission to stay for a while." I think of a lie quick. I can't tell them the truth.

Lee smiles, than points dramatically to the Hokage faces, "Just keep walking towards the faces, and you will eventually come across the building you are looking for!" He said, "Let youth guide your spirit!"

I chuckle a little, and thank him.

I am about to start walking again, when Guy puts a hand on my shoulder, "I will take you. The Hokage might need some extra convincing, and I could help arrange your living arrangements!" He says.

I sigh, "Alright then..."

I look at the kids and say, "I don't believe I got your names?" Even though I already know them.

"I'm Tenten," says Tenten, "And this is Rock Lee, Neji, and Guy-Sensei." She says, pointing to each person in turn.

"Thank you Tenten, Neji, Lee! It was nice meeting you!" I say, smiling.

"You too!" Replies Lee, "I hope to see you again soon!" He smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back, than turn to Guy.

"Shall we go?" I ask him.

"Yes! With the power of youth!!!" He says, while running very fast and dragging me along.

I'm starting to like it here...

---

Enjel: How did you like the first chapter?

Gramps: We hope you enjoyed it!

Enjel: Don't forget to comment and vote!

Enjel, OUT!