Chapter 5- The CAVE!

Seto's POV

I travel though the forests. "Sky is still here sleeping" i muttered to myself.

I hoped that he is still laying there. As i approach to the place i swear the last place i know he was. And he is gone. It was dark. Maybe the night is tricking my eyes. Maybe Skybrine is still there. I used some light magic to light up. But nothing. I saw some footprints heading to the mountains. I was curious what had happened to Sky's body.

I followed the footprints. To a hidden cave. I can't believe it that i didn't notice it a while ago.

 As i stepped into the cave. The cave echos though the cave. I heard other footsteps.But then i stopped i was guessing i was the one doing it. As i stopped more steps echos though the cave. I saw 3 teenagers. Maybe a little older than me ran past me. I quickly duck and tried to listen what their conservation.

"Don't worry Jason, Skybrine won't escape. He is locked in bedrock chains. No one can escape that" said one of the boys. The one i think is talking was a boy with light hazel hair. He had messy thick hair. I couldn't see much. But then i saw he was wearing some purple. He wore a gamer headset. "Not even me".

That must be a clue to who he is. Probably Enderman? But Endermans are almost not existed anymore. But he must be one of the last ones.

As they left the cave. And i know for sure. I sneak inside. I quietly walked. Not to make a sound. The cave was a bit narrow. The walls were cracked. Some moss were growing on the walls. The floor was stone. Cold hard stone. There was some leaves in the cave. When you go deeper into the cave there wasn't as much leaves and sticks on the ground. The walls are not that perfect as a cave would be. But it seems a bit scared. If i wasn't as scared i was right now. I wouldn't really want to be in this cave for long. I noticed at the entrance there was some vanes hanging down.

But then i did something. As i didn't see what i wasn't doing. I step on a stick. The stick cracked loudly.

I turned around to see the midnight light moon's shine light. I blinked then appeared were 3 boys. Of course i was dumb enough to look into the boy's eyes. Which i was guessing the Enderman. I felt like something is stabbing me in the gut. But i man up and i acted like nothing is doing anything. I forgot of the rules. Never look into Enderman's eyes.

But the pain hurt so much. I fell on my hands and knees. The 3 boys stand there watching me die in pain. 'Seto i am strong' i thought to myself.

I looked up at the other 2 guys beside the enderboy.

The right one was... uhh... a frog. With big eyes. He wore a 90s white disco suit with a flower in one of it pockets on its chest.

The one on the left wore a spacesuit. I quickly noticed his mark. The wither mark. Either he killed the wither. Or he is hybrid of the Wither. Guessing he is Hybrid of the Wither.

"What are you doing here?" asked the Enderboy was a little scariness in his voice. I was scared. But i'm a sorcerer, i need to be stronger than a Enderman. I stand up, dusting off the dirt. Then stopped.

"I put Skybrine asleep in the forests. I knew i shouldn't do it. I went back. But of course you guys kidnap Skybrine and put him in Bedrock chains" i said with the Long story short attitude.

"But you didn't fully answer my question" asked the Enderboy.

"Okay Enderboy. I will answer the question." I said. Yes i know his little nickname. He was the youngest Enderman alive. "I want to see Skybrine" i commanded.

The enderboy seems to not like my attitude. Well Ender boy... sorry... but too late. I said it already.

"Fine..." said the Enderboy. He lead me to a room. It was a dark room. But the only thing that lights up the room. Was the red stone torches around Skybrine.