Chapter 6- The Midnight Plan

Ssundee's POV

It was still dark. I adjected my glasses so it won't fall.

cmon Ian take it off

And i'll turned into that..... beast.

stop lieing Ian we all know you're the beast. Now stop we all know you want to be me

"No" i snarled. A tap and i literary mean a top on my shoulder was good enough to make me jump. I looked around my shoulder i saw Jerome.

just jumping from a big fluffy ball of fur eh?

"Shut Up" i muttered. I was hoping that Jerome didn't hear me.

"But i didn't say anything?" asked Jerome. "Yet". Opps i got caught.

"I was talking to myself. I always do it. All the time" i said. I was hoping that'll work.

Yeah genius you were talking to beautiful me.

"My turn i guess" said Jerome. I nodded, he sat besides me. I got up and tried to found somewhere to sleep. There was a couple rocks, stones and boulders. I dust a smooth place. And slept there. I looked at the cave's ceiling. It was pretty much freezing here.

As i drifted off to asleep.

................................the wonderful dream of Ian's............................

I looked behind me. There he was. "GET AWAY!" i yelled. It was him. He was a virus. He appeared in every dream i have. But this one is worst.

"Dreams are real

Dreams are Fake.

Your dreams are real.

But he isn't real"

Was that a prophecy? What was this suppose to be meaning? It repeated in my head.

........................................end of the dream but it keeps on going...............

???'s POV

It was midnight. I was running. But being sneaky. I was looking for a window. Then finally i found a window. As i jumped out. Yes... I am finally out of this prison. I been at Herobrine's prison for 9 years already. I saw my cell mate escape. It took me a while for me to escape. I was gone from Herobrine's prison.

I looked around. Then i spotted a small pond. I was getting dry. I was like a hybrid of a huskymipkips. So i jumped into the small pond. It was warm. How it is warm when it's like snowing right now.

.............................. IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................

Skybrine's POV

I went to go training. I was a pro. But my dad wants me to be the best. My dad's assagined, Lynx. Lynx is the most powerful wizard alive. I was training with him since i was 3.

I keep on dieing but he makes me went alive. But since i'm older. I sometimes i kill him. I wasn't a great magican, i suck at it but soon later. I defeated him. Now it's time.

I walked to my dad's room. I enter in it. Waiting for the next part of this mission.

"You have to the family's trust. When you do. Me, Lynx and hopeful you will kill them. I noticed that Lynx wasn't here at this moment. "Don't worry Lynx is on a mission right now. For our secret weapon". I nodded. I really want to know what's this 'Special' weapon of ours.

Seto's POV

I woke up. I can't remember where i was. I know my dream. My dream says something about Herobrine attacking a family. But i know its at Minecraftia. But this 'Special' weapon doesn't sound good.

Ty, Kermit and Jason met me near the room where Skybrine used to escape.

"We need to head north" i said.

"Why?" asked Kermit.

"We need to go to Minecraftia. Herobrine is gonna attack a family. A special Family. Maybe the loyal family or someone else" i said.

"Then we need to go. We have to stop herobrine" said Jason. We all nodded. "But one problem, how far is Minecraftia?"

"About 6 hours of walking." i guessed. "Maybe we should teleport".

"I can't do it. I'm weak right now" said Ty. "So i guess we'll walking".

As we pack some food and some weapons. We started to (LOL << 666 word) started to walk.

Mitch's POV

"WAKE UP!" yelled someone in my ear. I was still sleeping. Please people i need my beauty sleep.

I slowly open my eyes. My vision was blurry. But i saw Jerome in front of me. And Ssundee which was looking at the sky. My vision started to act out and went clear. I crawled up. Jerome help me stand up.

"We have about 10 more hours of walking" announced Ssundee.

*a few hours later*

"That was fast" said Jerome. We were on a hill. Standing. Below us is Minecraftia.

"So why are you coming here?" asked Ssundee.

"I'm visiting my family" I said with a obvious answer.

???'s POV

I following a group of 3 boys. One was a bacca? The other 2 were humans.

I wasn't a stalker. But i was following them. Maybe they'll help me.

....................................................................................................................

A/N sorry for the short chapter also can anyone guess who is the last POV??? Anyone? If you guess it i'll put the next chapter as a dedication for you. Or you can have a character for pt 3. Your choice if you guess it :D BYE!!!

~Jaiden