Chapter 12- The Secret Weapon

Ashley's POV

Me and the crew were walking though the dark forest. We were just running around. Trying to run from the Red Star Army. They hate us. They are going after us. They think we are just a bunch of dumb kids. Come one, we are just between 18-23. Well i'm the youngest. But still i'm good at PVP.

Some of them are trying to kill us. There are only 7 of us. There used to be 20 of us. But then most of them died by Red Star Army. The rest died by another group called, Pixel Pact. They are enemies to us for many, many years. They are a group of 6 girls right now. They used to have about 20. But we killed them for revenge.

So... we are enemies from a couple groups... okay.

So finally we knew we losed them. Soon after a while Aleks complains about being hungry. So we started hunting for some food. There was no food in the forest. Just dark spooky forest. Not a spot of light to be seen expect for that light we saw earlier.

Then there was a patch of a field with enchanted Golden Apples Cows. It was an opening of Light. It must be our lucky Day.

We searched around the area to be sure if they any traps or anyone or anything out there to kill us. No one. So we quickly killed all the cows. Expect for one cow. I walked up closely to the last cow. Then at the last moment i realized it was fake. But before i did anything. Someone grabbed my waist with it's hands. The person jumped out. He wore a hidden croak that covered most of his face. Was he like a sorcerer? His croak with blackish Brown. Probably a Dark Magic Sorcerer. Just wondering.

He has a tight grip. "Help!" i yelled

He Made a small potal. But one of my crew, guessing AntVemon, shot an arrow at the hooden man but he blocked it with magic. Then he jumped into the potal, but just litery dragging me to the potal. I tried to stay back but I end up going with him.

Then we were in a room. With a fireplace infront of the room. There was a red chair infront of the Fireplace it's facing the fireplace. Red carpet on the ground mostly covering the floor. There was some book selves on right of the room.

"Here's the secret weapon you wanted" said the Hooden man behind me.

'Secret Weapon?' I thought. 'How am I a secret Weapon?'.

Then the chair spins facing us. Seeing the person I never wanted to see again in my life.

His glowing, endless, white, empty eyes. Yup it's Herobrine. I must be in his mansion.... again.

I stay silence. Maybe if I talk, I'll get in trouble. So i shut my mouth.

"Ashley Mariee" said Herobrine. He greeted me. "You are here to join us. The Dark Side?"

"No" I snapped. Of course I'm stupid. But I'm really that special, I might as well die than join them.

"If you don't join us. We'll make you" said Herobrine. Is he trying to threating me?

The man behind, the hooden one, put a spell on me. It must be a sleeping one. Because I woke up in a jail cell.

The floor was made of cement. It was cold. I hesitated as i got up. I walked around the Jail cell. Then finally i got tired and i sat down in the dark, cold corner. Just hugging my legs.

I remember this cell. The exact cell that a guy i once knew with in this cell. I remembered. His name was Ty.