Chapter 21- A Trap!

Skybrine's POV

I was pretty tired. I sat in a tree. Near the middle of the forest. I was waitiing for the signal. I glanced at the sun. The sun wasn't really there. Instead there was the white cheesy moon. Like people says. The moon does have a face. Like the man on the moon!

Ashley's POV

I was sitting on the tree. Yes finally I was the last one who's not it. I waited for the all the taggers to come closer to the middle. I was near a tree in the middle of the forest. The middle of the forest. Was a small patch without no trees. Just flowers and grass.

I spotted Ty. Good time to get caught. I jumped down. The tree, i was on, with about 5 blocks high. I landed down. Taking half of one of my hearts. Was it really that bad to jump down?

I looked around. Ty was just in the middle of the forest. Then ran my direction. I hid in the bush. Hopefully he caught. But he just ran right pass me. Was he really that blind? He was about 6 chunks away from me. I ran to the middle of forest. As I ran toward the middle of the forest. I was pretty close to the center. Then Deadlox/Ty finally spotted me. I was the last one not 'It'. Ty called everyone. I looked at them. I started running to the middle of the forest where the weapons are in the pile.

Great I can start my plan. I ran outta the center of the woods and headed around the area of the middle of the forest.

I looked back behind me. They were still pretty close behind me. I looked back infront of me. Then I looked back at Seto, and Husky. I given them the 'look' signal. They nodded and headed to the mountains. No one saw them leaving.

I looked back infront of me. Then something caught my eye. I stared at the mystery dark shadow in the trees. I wondered who it was. So I randomly give the dark shadow the signal. Hopefully it's who i think it is.

I headed back toward the middle. They followed me there. I jumped over the weapons. Then I ran around. Making them behind me.

I was literary behind the weapons. And the rest was behind me. When the 3rd part of the plan happens.

Skybrine appeared. He used some kind of Telekinesis to fly me back. "Skybrine" I muttered as i layed on the ground after the spell. Everyone else finally saw Skybrine. They about to grab their weapons but they finally realized the weapons were near Skybrine's feet.

Ty's eyes turned red from anger. Some of them looked at Skybrine with fear. They all knew that he was the 'son' of herobrine.

I pretended to looked at him with fear. Hopefully everyone gets tricked and wanted revenge. Everyone here will get a reason to get revenge.

Mitch's POV

Of course. On a perfectly good day. Playing ManHunt in the forests. Which was something I never thought of. Then we were gonna end the game and win. But of course the Son of Herobrine appeared. I actually thought that Herobrine was a legend and/or a glitch in Minecraft created by Notch. But now... Skybrine.... seeing him. I think it isn't a legend.

I thought Ashley was fearless. But the looks in her eyes when she saw him. I think she isn't.

"Hello Sister" called Skybrine. Sister? The only girl here is Ashley... how is she sisters with Skybrine? They don't really look alike.

"Get away from me Skybrine" called back Ashley. She was on the ground now. About 2 chunks away from Skybrine. Skybrine attacked her with telekinesis.Which made her fly cross the field. I really want to attack Skybrine really bad now. But the weapons were near Skybrine's feet. Ashley finally got up. She was with us.

Then a flash of lightning. Appeared someone who I didn't really wanted to live now. Herobrine. Why hin? We have Skybrine now. But now we have the worst villian of all time?

"Great job Skybrine." said Herobrine coldly. Then he made some sort of a bubble ball around us. I thought he serious. But then i tried hit the outside. Nothing. But my hands hurt and the bubble around us feels like metal. "And... Ashley".

Ashley? She wasn't the 'evil' type. She didn't seem to be mad or angry. Just always cheerful.

Skybrine made Ashley teleport to him. Ashley bitten her bottom lip. She looked around. Waiting for something. But what. "I'm sorry" said Ashley sadly. Then i finally realized that Seto and Husky are gone.

"Now. Lets help with Husky and Seto" said Herobrine. They teleported, expected for Ashley. She looked at us.

Ashley shot some kind of a magic spell at us. The bubble around us disappeared. "You should head to Mitch's house ASAP" said Ashley. Then she teleports to somewhere.

"I guess we have to go to your house, Mitch" said Ian.

"We should get our weapons." I said.

"That little traitor" muttered someone. I looked. It was Ty. How was she the traitor? Probably to the evil side now.