Chapter 26- Parkour Race!

Kermit's POV

I literary stick close to Jason. I didn't really trust Ashley. Since the trap. Was she actually a Child of Herobrine?

I didn't really trust anyone. Jason was the only one who I trusted. I didn't even trusted Ty.

Ryan's POV

I'm gonna be honest. I literary hate Nooch at this very moment. I don't know why. I don't know How. But I just do.

Jerome's POV

Skybrine is actually lighter than I thought. No sarcasm in it. I really mean it.

Bodil's POV

I ran for it. At 6:30 the parkour race begins. Right now it's 6:15. I jumped over things. I was in the middle of the city at around 6:25. It took me 10 minutes to the middle of the city. Hopefully at least 5 or less minutes i get there.

............................................

It was 6:29 and I'm only 10 chunks away.

I ran for it. I was besides my 2 friends, Simon and Baki, when 6:30 hits. Finally the Race!

"Tired already?" asked AntVemon. I panted.

"Nope" I answered. Still panting.

"READY! SET!" Said one of the leaders. He held his gun in the air. It was pretty silence. I got ready. Then BAM! The gun shots.

I ran. I saw the parkour uphead of us. "Simon gimme a boost" I said to Simon. He nodded. He ran up ahead. I stopped for a moment. Baki catch up with Simon. Simon and Baki put their hands together. I ran for it. I put my one foot on their hands. And they pushed me up. To the block.

I pulled up Baki and Simon. I looked at the other jumps. Ice blocks. These are pretty easy jumps. For Baki it's easier since he is a Snowman. Simon wears a light and dark green helmet. But it's seems to be his hair. So I guess it's his hair. He has Black eyes. He wears a light and dark orange checkered shirt. With a 'S' in the middle. Which stands for Simon. He wears black ripped gloves. And ashes gray jeans that are weared out. And lastly bright teal runs.

ANYWAYS!

I let Baki goes first. He was pretty much done after that. Simon sucks at these jumps. So... yeah. I might have to help him out.

I jumped to the first. Then the second. I was literary slipping away. I put my hand out. Simon grabbed it. And jumped forward.

I looked back. 2 more jumps. I jumped to the last jump. Still holding Simon's hand. Simon jumped 2 more jumps forward. Finally we're done that part.

I let go of Simon's hand. Simon was pretty much blushing. I wasn't.

Next was ladder jumps. Simon went first. Simon was on the almost done when Baki started. I went after Baki. Simon waited on the top.

Baki slipped but quickly he gripped onto the ladder. Pulling him self up. His snowy hands melted on him. And made him slip. I grabbed his scarf.

"Bod---il--- I'm----gonnnaa---cho---o--k--e" said Baki. I don't know what to do. I get extra points for the whole team there. But lose points from being last place. So far. We're neck to neck with AntVemon's group. I glanced at his side. Ant really give up on his team. And his team fell down.

I grabbed his hand and let go of his scarf. And pulled him up. I went to the next ladder jump. Gribbing to the ladder.

*LATER*

I ran to the finish end. I was supporting Simon and Baki at the same time. One of the parts have a parkour that shoots arrows at you. Simon got shot by one. He told me, just to let him lose. I don't want to lose from Ant again. He beaten me every year. At least one year.

Baki's one leg pretty much melted off. And you can see his actual leg (minecrafter leg) that is burnt. I supported them to the end. We all been though alot of things. We all promise. That we will fight to the death for each other. That's how close we were.

Antvemon got shot by one arrow in the leg. Now he's whimpering. He pretty much running as fast as he can.

"C'mon Baki and Simon" i muttered to myself. As i literary kinda dragged him to the finish area. Minecrafters these days, said that I'm immature. But I'm not. I just have a high pitch laugh. I like rainbows, bunnies and unicorns. Problem? I'm usually serious in most serious times like this.

Then at the same thing. We finished. But Antvemon finished at the same thing as we do.