Chapter 20- Just a Game Of ManHunt

Jerome's POV

*At Lunch*

"Jerome and Mitch... wanna join me with some friends? We are playing ManHunt tonight at 6. We do it every night. Last Night I was suppose to come for the extra round but I found you and left them" Said Ashley.

Mitch agreed. I thought of it. "Sure" I answered.

Ashley's POV

*Couple Hours Later*

"Ready?" I asked. Mitch and Jerome nodded. As we headed to the forest. The ManHunt game lie is the only thing that me and Sky agured about. But Seto agreed with me. Then Husky joined on Sky's side. We agured about an hour. Then Sky finally agreed with my lie.

As we headed outta the door. We ran down the steep mountain. Then into the forest. It was pretty dark. So it might be hard to find Husky and Seto.

"Ashley?" I heard someone echoed from a far distant.

Bodil's POV

It was about 6pm. Mitch promise me that he'll get me some famous TNT down at the south. He hasn't visited me or anyone of his friends. This makes me worried.

Mitch's POV

"Hey Seto!" Yelled Ashley. We saw a purple cloaked sorcerer with 3 other friends.

"Hey Ashley!" Yelled a deep voice. It wasn't the sorcerer dude. I looked at the left. I saw a Fish. Like a HuskyMudkips from Pixelmon. He brought 2 friends. One of them I think I recorlize. Ssundee/Ian? I think.

As we got closer to the middle of the forest.

"Welcome To ManHunt" Introduce Ashley. "I am Ashley. Everyone tell everyone your name and hopefully your hyrid. Also I'm Immortal. Hunter of Monster Hunters".

"I'm Seto. I'm a Light Sorcerer" Introduce the purple sorcerer dude.

"I'm Deadlox or Ty and I am a Human" said one of the Sorcerer's friends. The guy 'Deadlox' has amber/Hazel Brown Hair. With the minxture of Purple and Red eyes. He wore a white V-neck shirt and gray pants with black runs.

"I'm Jason. And I'm a Human as Well" Said another Seto's friends. This guy 'Jason'. Wore a blue spacesuit with an orangey helmet. That's it. He also has a jetpack.

"I'm Kermit. And I'm a Hyrid of Frogs" Said the last of Seto's Friends. 'Kermit' has everything a frog would have. But he is a human size. He wore a white Disco suit.

"I'm Husky and I'm a Hyrid of a Fish. Or Huskymudkips" said the huskymudkips dood with the deep voice. I just... don't know how to describe him. Just search up HuskymudKips.

"I'm Ssundee or Ian. And I am a Human with a---" Said Ssundee. I knew it! "Nevermind". He was gonna say something. I wonder what he was hinding.

"I'm Ryan and... I'm part Batman and Part Morgan Freeman and Human" Said the last of Husky's friend. 'Ryan' wore a Batman costume. But wait? Did he said... Part Morgan Freeman. Yelp. Looks like it's my turn.

"I'm Mitch or BajanCanadian and I'm a Defenser of the Royal Family and a Human" I said. Everyone nodded. Then everyone looked at Jerome.

"I'm Jerome. And I'm a.... Bacca." said Jerome.

"Okay. Time for manhunt rules. No weapons. Put all your weapons here. The boundarys are the mountain, the city, and across the lake. First one to get tags is tagger for next round" Explained Ashley. Everyone dropped their weapons in a pile infront of Ashley. "Also no using magic or whatever powers you got. Now who wants to be 'It'"

"I'll be 'it'" Volunteered Seto.

"okay, 3, 2, 1. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" yelled Ashley. Everyone ran in different directions. I ran north toward the mountains. I don't think anyone followed me really?

I looked around. I don't really feel safe going in the darken forests/woods without a weapon.

Ashley's POV

My plan is working out well. But my plan is gonna be hard, because i need to conivence people. And that's pretty hard if you don't have the ability to charmspeak. And charmspeakers are pretty rare.

Now I just need to be the last one to be not 'it'. When that happens... well no spoliers but yah.

Deadlox's POV

I ran toward south. Where the small river is. I was with Ashley's friends; Jerome and Husky. I realized that Seto was actually loosen up. He must be very stressed earlier.

But now Seto is very 'cool' and loosen. Hopefully he is like this forever.