Chapter 28- Teaming Up?

Ashley's POV

In the distant I see Nooch and Mitch. Then I see Bodil? Was that his name?

"OKay where did we have to go" asked Jerome.

"We have to go to a place. Like a hotel. Just for the night." I answered. I have a feeling maybe news or something will help.

"Well. That's something" muttered Nooch

"Shut up! Not like you can do any better" I said back. Bodil chuckled. He will laugh at anything?

*SOME TIME LATER*

"So---  why can't we stay at Mitch's house. His house is like a manison!" said Nooch. I looked at Mitch. He shook his head to answer my question. No was his answer.

"Well.... Mitch's house is on the mountains. And we need somewhere to stay like now! And yeah, that's why we're looking for like a hotel or something to stay at for a couple of nights. Because something bad is gonna happen in minecraftia soon. I'm pretty sure" I said back to Nooch. Nooch looked at me confused. Don't worry I'm confused too Nooch.

Jerome fall down. And Skybrine got up. Holding a Diamond sword at us. "Where is my dad?" he asked. Ssundee and Mitch aimed their bows at Skybrine.

"Skybrine join us. Your out numbered." I replied back. I have no idea why I said that. It just burst out of my mouth.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION" yelled Skybrine.

"Herobrine left you behind" said Ty.

Skybrine grabbed Bodil. And pointed the diamond sword at Bodil's neck. "Now. ANSWER IT!".

It was almost midnight. I see the moon gonna be alittle blueish. "Skybrine. Your out numbered. And we're pretty much more powerful than you by yourself" I replied.

Seto's POV

Notch? Why is he here? I'm not really important.

"Notch?" i said. Notch kneed besides me.

"Welcome to Aether" Notch said. "You are.... Part of the prophecies". Prophecies? The 11 Prophecies? I didn't really study them. Well... everyone kind of Socercer is suppose to study it. And know it but Heart. But of course me. I didn't really know that much of it. Like I knew the Magic? Prophecy, The Hero? Prophecy. And the Last Prophecy and legends. But I hardly know the rest of them. I don't even know what they were called!

I just noticed something... Why he just told me that? Why can't he just tell me... earlier? Well since maybe he is the creator of Minecraft, I think he has a reason why.

.............

Bodil's POV

Skybrine? Isn't he the Son of Herobrine? Well I don't know. I haven't really took Legends class. I only chosen; Parkore, PVP, Survival and Trolling. Trolling was a side class.

Well anyways. Skybrine was holding a diamond Axe at my neck. I noticed the moon was full. And it was near midnight. The moon is full for only tonight. Well it was full yesturday. Worst luck ever.

If only Nooch won that redstone race. I could've my family members. And my family is pretty rich too.

I looked down. I saw a bit of the diamond axe. I looked at my hand. It randomly twitches. Then I saw my veins turned a dark purple and they popped out. My hand turned abit pinkish, like would happen if there's no pumping blood to my hand and out.

I have a lucky sword in my pocket. Well... it's a knife. For some odd reason It's always in my pocket.

I glanced at the moon. In the middle of the night sky. Midnight.

Jason's POV

I looked at Bodil. He looked abit scared now. Probably because he was gonna die. Depends on everyone's answer.

Bodil keep on looking at his hand and then looking back at the night sky. Wonder what's on his mind.

"We Told you. Herobrine left you." said Ty back.

"Stop lieing to me!" yelled Skybrine. Then with that. He attacked. And that was the end of Bodil's Life. He sliced a cut on Bodil's neck. It wasn't deep. But only some kind of sorcercer can survive that attack.

Ssundee and Bajan shot their arrows with their bows. Ssundee was kinda missing most of his shots. Since his right arm was kinda broken from Husky's hulk smash attacks. And yeah.

Ty appeared an obsidian sword. Ashley took out her enchanted emerald dagger. Ryan magically took out an stone sword. They started to attacked Skybrine. But they tried to get outta Bajan and Ssundee's way of shooting.

Jerome would of joined in. But Skybrine stolen his diamond axe from his side. Husky was human size. He tried to used some of his attacks. But they didn't do any damage to Skybrine at all.

Me, Kermit and Jerome watched the fight. We couldn't really do anything. I have no weapon.

"Here!" said Ssundee. I didn't know if he was talking to me or someone else. But he threw his iron sword at my feet. I looked below. And quickly pick it up.

I don't really have any fighting skills at all. I have some magic skills. Like my curse. The Wither. I didn't know what to do at all. "Jerome!" I called out. Jerome looked at me. I threw the iron sword at Jerome. He catch it. He knew what to do. And started to attacked.

Ashley's POV

Ty made an mistake and made Skybrine blocked Ty's weak move. And then i took the chance and used a dark magic spell on him.

Stupid herobrine.  Giving me Dark and Light magic.

........................................................

A/N Hai Guys! It's Jaiden.

Sorry for the late update. I was in a terrible writer's block. And just saying I'm never in a writer's block. Every blue moon it happens.

And I was working on a project. I have no idea why i want to work on it. But I think it's pretty fun to do in my extra time.

Quick update. I'm gonna try to update every Wednesday, Friday and Monday. Like I'm gonna write the 3 chapters on the weekend. Then update them on the day. Hopefully that'll work. Because I'm pretty much not very organized, clean kind of girl, I'm a Lazy messy kind of girl. So yah...

I never really had an Author's Note for a while... So I decided i just wanted say Hai and yeah. (Hopefully you say Hai back to me)

~Jaiden :3