Chapter 29- Convincing and Ashley's BackStory

Ashley's POV

I put an convincing spell but he can still himself. And he stay stills.

"Sky. Deal with it! Your dad had left you." I said.

"Your LYING" said Skybrine. "My dad will never leave me!"

"Will he just did" said Ty.

Mitch and Husky hold down Skybrine. They were holding his arm. Skybrine was standing up. The rest of us was infront of him. We need to convince him into helping us.

"HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!" Skybrine repeats.

"We all said that our parents won't leave us. But they did" I said back. I'm pretty sure everyone here's parents gotten killed by Herobrine and his minions. "They were all from your dad".

He growled. "Herobrine is your dad. Will its fake!" said Skybrine.

"The fake plan I had with Herobrine. That Herobrine was my dad. Will... that's real. Will... kinda. I was adopted by him. He killed my parents. He took my memories and now I'll never know who they are" I said back. I had fears and worries in my eyes. My eyes were teary. But I tried to hold it in.

"If he was your 'dad' then why didn't I see you before? I'm way older than you" said Skybrine.

"I was 2 when I was kidnapped by Herobrine. Herobrine putted fake memories in my and yours head. So he can think I was his child. But I was strong/smart enough to know that those memories were fake! Then when I was 9. I escaped with 2 others. 2 other prisoners. One stayed to escape later. Then later I erased their minds to not remember me. Then I think Herobrine erased your mind to lose about me. And yeah" I explained. I try to keep who were the other 2 prisoners. Which were Ty and Seto.

He nodded with confuse face.

"Anyways. Are you gonna join us or not?" Asked Jason.

"Nope!" said Skybrine really quick.

"Sky! You were left by your father! Whatever! We're bring you to your father if you promise not to kill us while there" said Ty.

"Fine" said Skybrine. Mitch and Husky let go. Then I turn off the spell on him. "Lets go".

"No. You killed Bodil." Nooch said. I completely forget about him.

"You have bring him back to life" said Ty.