Chapter 14- Training

Seto's POV

So you know that dude we bumped into a couple days ago... yeah we kinda followed them.

We followed them to a nearby village near the caste in Minecraftia. We were getting colder by the second. Probably heading north of the city.

We walked over an mountain. We tried to act like we are just a bunch of friends that are just heading north to see someone.

"So exactly why are we following them?" asked Kermit. Yeah, It was my idea to followed them.

Well I have this ability to hmm. When i hear something or someone talking and its important. I feel like getting an stab in the stomach by a small blade of some sort. So i heard the 2 boys talked. And i got the feeling. They must be very important.

"So why do you think why are they heading north?" asked Jason.

Probably coming home to his family" Ty guessed. Probably.

It was getting dark now. The sun is setting to dusk. I can just see the beautiful white glowing moon over the darken trees.

We watched the 2 boys being welcomed to one of their homes. We hid to the nearest bush."We need a place to star & find away to be friends with the 2 boys" I thought out loud.

"I know minecraftia really well. I grew up just in a few neighbourhoods away" said Jason. He showed us around. Then soon we found somewhere to stay in a small hotel for the night.

Ashley's POV

"So... Like I said. Ready to join us?" asked Herobrine coldly.

"No" i snapped. "I'm uselesss. I'm nothing. I'm just a normal human" I lied.

"With Magic" said Herobrine. He caught me. I need to lie my way outta this.

"What do you mean? I don't have magic. I'm not a soceress" I lied. Yes. Big surpise.

"You are not a sorceress? But an Fighter?" asked Herobrine Coldly again.

"I'm not a sorceress" I lied. "But I'm a Fighter. But I'm more a theif". I lied and told the truth at the same time. I was hoping I didn't get caught again.

"Well than human. Skybrine will train you to the best at PVP" said Herobrine Coldly. Why he so cold? He lead me out of the room. Skybrine was waiting by the door. Waiting for the next command that his 'Dad' will tell him next. "Take... the Secret weaon to train with you". Skybrine or Herobrine's 'Son' pushed me to the training area kind of place.

Skybrine unlock my handcuffs from my wrist. He magically appeared with 2 diamond swords. He given me one of them. Skybrine held the one in his hand.

I looked at the sword in my hands. I guess I have to train with him.

"C'mon! Attack human!" said Skybrine. I'm not gonna fight. I looked to my left. I saw Herobrine and the hooden man standing. Just waiting what is my next move. I looked back at Skybrine.

Should I attack or not? Skybrine got impatience and attacked. I was a fast fighter. So I blocked his attack like I knew he was gonna do that.

When Skybrine pulled back. I attacked. Making a cut on his shoulder. "Fast one?" said Skybrine. I pulled back my sword. He swing his sword trying to cut off my left arm. I was left handed. So I wouldn't want him to do that. So i dodged his attack. No cuts or marks.

I grabbed his right wrist, the one that he is holding his sword with, i pulled him toward me. Then I kicked his stomach. He fell back. I took a step back. This was gonna be easy.

"Okay then... I was going easy on you. I'm gonna go on my hardiest" said Skybrine. I knew he was just saying that. :3