Chapter 19- Dreams and NightMares

Mitch's POV

"Are you sure?" asked my Mom. My mom offered Ashley to sleep in the guest room.

"No. I'm fine sleeping on the couch. I'll probably wake up early because... I'm an early waker" said Ashley. Jerome was gonna sleep in the guest room.

*Night Time*

My Dream...

It was pretty dark. Maybe in the forest. No. The scene changed. It was like... a castle. I saw Me, Jerome and Ashley. With another 8 others. I don't know who are they. I knew they're not my enemy. Because they were attacking someone. Everyone's worst Nightmare. Herobrine.

I looked around. I saw Ian/Ssundee. I thought he ditched us.

I saw everyone has Fear. Expect for Ashley. So far Ashley is doing a better job than everyone in the scene.

Skybrine's POV

My... Dream

I don't know how or why. But my dream. I was fighting with Ashley. Not together. But at each other. Not practicing but a war.

"Traitor!" yelled Seto. He pointed at Ashley. She was fighting me. She made a deep cut in my arm. It was really painful. Ashley smiled. She started to kick me.

Deadlox/Ty's POV

My... Dream

I was with Jason and Kermit. Then... there was some other people. One girl and the rest were boys. I don't think we're enemies.

"Traitor!" yelled someone familer. I looked at Seto. He looked more like Herobrine. With his endless white eyes. And Empty and blank. Seto was the one who said it. He pointed at the girl. The girl was fighting.... him. Skybrine. Everyone else was fighting Herobrine.

I was the only one who wasn't fighting. I stand still. Everything seems so slow motion. I realized we were in a castle. But I don't know.

.........................................................................................

A/N srry for the another short chapter. I promise this time! Long chapter next one! I promise!