Chapter 7- The Okay Mission.

Ssundee's POV

As we walked toward the city of Minecraftia. I glanced at my right. I was something swimming in a small pond. Jerome and Mitch were too busy distracted by some plans. I quickly ran to the pond. I looked at it. Then i got splash with water. Then there... it was him.

I remember him when i was little. But he is different. He was a human last time I saw him. Now he's... a fish. I looked behind me to see Mitch and Jerome already in the City.

Then i looked back at the boy.

Huskymipkips's POV

I need water. All i need. I don't care about friends. But i need water people!

But then he came to my pond. A boy that i never wanted to see in my life. Ssundee. I knew it's him because the mark on his hand. The cut i made on him when we're little.

.........ANOTHER WEIRD FLASHBACK...................

"Quentin you are going to that birthday party if you like or not!" yelled my mother. I hated going to birthday parties. I just wanna stay home. I was new to this neighbourhood.

There was a birthday party across the street where i just moved in. I hated being the new kid. But it's just my dad with his work traveling to places and i'm being the new kid everywhere. Might as well keep me at a foster already.

My mom walked me to across the street. I was invite. Yep-hipee! (In a sarcastically voice)

I didn't wear much. "Wear something special! Wear something nice" said my parents. I didn't listen so instead i wore a black sweater with ripped navy Blue jeans.

 I awkwardly walked in. My parents went to met with the parents. I sat in the corner. I was shy. I didn't like the attention at all.

The birthday boy walked up to. "Hey why are you are here? In the corner? Come play with us!" said the birthday boy. The boy was popular in this neighbourhood. His name was something like Ian/Ssundee. I shrugged my shoulders. "C'mon" he said. He dragged me up to stand. I stand up. He dragged me to the backyard. "C'mon we're playing Cops and Robbers". I nodded. I loved that game.

As we played cops and robbers. I was one of the cops. I run after Ian. But by accident my wooden sword scrapped his waist. I was sorry. Then i stopped playing.

I sneaked out and run away. Of course i went home after.

.......................THE FLASHBACK IS OVER............................

So yeah... i know it's him, Ian.