03

"I never meant to break your heart,
now i won't let this plane go down.
I never meant to make you cry,
i'll do what it takes to make this fly"

Finn's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, and stared at the ceiling. Thinking what happened last night.
Jack's voice still echoed on my head.
I turned my face to Jaeden, who was still sleeping next to me. Wyatt had a pillow and a blanket, as he slept on the couch.
I was hungry, so i stood up and walked to the downstairs quietly. I didn't want to wake up Jaeden and Wyatt, yet.

I went straight to the kitchen, and saw a note on the table.

" Good morning, boys!
We're at the mall shopping some food. Call if shows up any problems.

- Mom "

I put the note back to the table, and walked to the fridge. I decided to make some bread with cheese and butter.
I was pretty jealous to Jaeden, because their house is pretty big and modern.
His parents are both lawyers, actually they're two best lawyers the town has.
So, obviously they had money.

I was putting some butter to my bread, when someone knocked to the door.
It's only 10 am, so who it could be this early?
I went to open the door, and saw something that i really didn't want to see right now.
Better, someone i didn't want to see...

- Ellie...

Ellie Hiyar stood right in front of me. My ex co-actress from school's play.
Things didn't end up very well with her last year. She was close to steal my boyfriend, who i thought was dead by a shot. Nowadays, Ellie still says that her only intuition was to be "friends" with Jack.
Bullshit!

- Hi Jack, she said to me and gave me her most tired smile.

- What are you actually doing here? I asked in confusion.

We weren't in good terms, because something happened in the play...
Something bad and unstandable.

We were showing the play to our whole school for the last time ever.
In the last scene of the play, Ellie and i sang a song to each other...
It didn't go as it was planned, because at the end of the song Ellie kissed me right in front of Jaeden, Wyatt and the whole school!
Jack wasn't there, because he was dead already... NO! I MEAN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!
But turned out that he really wasn't, so i think that he knows about it. Jaeden and Wyatt has probably told him about the dramatic kiss that happened between us...

- I.. Your mom told me that you were here. I wanted to see if you're ok after everything that has happened, she said to me.

Wait, what?!? Since when has Ellie Hiyar, the literal bitch, cared how i am doing?

- Umm, it's midsummer Ellie. What's your real point? I asked and raised my eyebrows.

- This, she said and leaned closer to me.

I didn't have even a chance to move myself, before i already felt her lips on mine.
And as soon as i could, i stepped back and wiped my lips.
I was so disappointed and disgusted.

- What the hell, Ellie?!? I shouted to her in confusion.

She has no right to come to my friends house and just suddenly kiss me!
And that was the second when i hated her even more than earlier.
This was the second time already when something like this had happened.
Who is she fooling?

- There you go Mr.Loverboy, she grinned and blew me a kiss before walking away.

I closed the door behind me, and turned around. I saw Wyatt and Jaeden running down the stairs half naked. I rolled my eyes.

- What's going on here? Wyatt, who came first asked from me.

Jaeden ran straight to the windows, and asked from us:

- Guys... What is Ellie Hiyar doing in our street?

I refused to answer, because i really didn't want to tell them what happened with her.
But i guess i kinda has to...

- You cannot believe what just happened... I opened the door to her, and she asked if i was ok. When i aswered, she just suddenly.... kissed me! I whispered the last two words.

- WHAT!? Jaeden and Wyatt both shouted to me at the same time.

I know that they're gonna blame me first like i did something wrong, even though i didn't. I would have NEVER kissed her back!

- But you didn't kiss her back, right? Wyatt asked and filled himself with hope.

- NO! I mean no, of course i didn't! God, Wyatt!

I thought that i would've had get rid of this drama when the summer came, but clearly i didn't...
I just want to forget this all, and focus to Jack and only on him...

Jack's POV

I was shocked when i saw the picture on the KissyKissy- named website, where an anonymous writer spilled some secrets about peoples who lives in the California.
Even about Finn and i last year...

In the picture Finn was kissing Ellie, the girl who i knew he hated the most.
I thought he hated, but nevermind.
And it's ok if he wants to move on. He's been thinking that i'm dead, so it's understandable...

And that's the moment when i decided to go to meet him...

A/N Youre not rEdDiE to the next chapterrrr biishh