06

"I don't know how else to say this,
But you're pretty fucking dope.
Just so you know.
I've been thinking 'bout the ways,
That i wanna hold you close."

It will all start again.

The same nightmare that we all went through last year, it will start again.

I watched as the first policecar drove to our house, and the policeman jumped from the car. Our closest neighbours were outside of our house, worried about us.

I had a blanket around me, and Jack was sitting next to me on the couch.

- Jack...

- Yeah, hun? He turned to me.

- Could it be the same guy? I asked, and he knew excatly what i meant.

- I don't know, he said honestly.

For a long time it was quiet.

- I... I don't want to end up losing you again, my voice was very weak and shaky.

Then he slowly touched my cheek with his hand, and kissed me slowly.
It was the: " Don't worry " - kiss.

- You wont lose me this time, he whispered to me and smiled to me.

- Promise?

- I promise, he said.

And it was all lies.

Someone knocked to the door. I threw the blanket to Jack, and went to open the door.
I saw a policeman standing in front of me.

- Jack Dylan Grazer? The policeman asked from me if i was him.

- Umm... No, i'm not. Jack is over there, i answered to him and pointed to the couch where he was sitting.

I was very confused.

- Grazer, we need to take you to the policestation with us, the policeman shouted to Jack, who jumped from the couch.

- Wait, what? Why?!
I watched as Jack calmly walked by me.

- To the investigations, but don't be worried. Couple of my collegas will be right outside of this house if comes any problems, the policeman said and walked Jack to his car.

And of course i was worried. Why did they took Jack instead of me?? Maybe it's about that the polices found out that Jack isn't really dead, and they just want to ask some questions from him.
Mom and dad will come home in five hours, and i hope that Jack will come back before them.

What about Wyatt and Jaeden?
Oh, they're just probably making out in my room right now.
Or doing whatever they are just doing in there.

- Hey, guys! I shouted to them.

Just in seconds they both came out of my room, hairs messed up. Jaeden was putting a shirt on.
I wasn't disturbed, until they don't use my bed. That's way too much.

- They took Jack to policestation, i informed them.

- Okey, cool, Wyatt said and they went back to my room.

- Oh.

A/N i CAN'T wait to show you the next chapter. It's a bomb to everyone!!! This chapter is short but the next one will be longer i swear, i just felt like i wanted to update today.

- Tara