16.

"Even though you broke me,
still want you to hold me.
I'll take you with all of your good and your ugly.
I still want you. "

Wyatt's POV

- I swear to god! I don't know anything about her!

I tried to prove him wrong. I can't tell anything about Madeleine to him. I don't want to betrayal her or Finn either.

I watched as he walked nervously around the dark room. I had no idea where i was.

- What about your friend, was his name Finn?

He asked, and i didn't know how to answer. I decided to answer with another question that was on my mind.

- What do you want from her?

I asked and raised my eyebrows.
Things were getting actually pretty interesting. I wasn't scared of him, because he can't hurt me, obviously.
I'm innocent.

- None of your business,

He responded.
I wanted to fight him, but i think it's better not. Then he could actually hurt me, and i really don't want that.

- Whatever, but i still don't fuck with you or anyone.

After i had said that, he suddenly started laughing. Maybe, because i tried to sound cool and serious. I clearly had failed.

- Don't you fuck with your boyfriend? That Lieberher's boy? 

I was shook, because i didn't expect that.

- That's invasion of privacy!

(AN: Cardi B's new album "invasion of privacy" is actually pretty dope!)

- I don't care,

His tone changed to being serious again, and he pulled out a knife.
I felt how my cheeks turned into red and my heart skipped a couple of beats.

- Are you still sure you don't deal with my shit?

_______________________________________

Jack's POV

- Finally!

I sighed as i saw Jaeden walking towards us.

- What happened??

He asked from us. Finn and i shared a look like we didn't know how to tell him.

- Well, being honest... Finn and i had a fight, and i decided to pack my stuff and go to Wyatt's. I went to his apartment, and find him nowhere. Then i got a message from him where he said that i should help him, and that he took him,

I started.

I watched as Jaeden's face turned even whiter than it originally was.
He was pretty close to pass out.

- But we'll find him, ok?!

Finn tried to convince him. But nobody really knows will we ever find him, wherever he is.

- Together,

I added calmly, and hugged Jaeden who was tearing up.
Jaeden is the most sensitive one from us, and this is probably very hard to him. Wyatt is important to us, for sure, but he is Jaeden's boyfriend.
I couldn't even imagine the pain that Jaeden had on his chest right now.

I know how it feels, and it's awful.

Jaeden only gave us a weak smile, but we didn't know that that would change so quickly.
His phone buzzed, and he just stared at us without picking it up.

He was too scared to do that.

- So, you're not going to open it, or...?

I asked.

He took his phone out of his pocket, and opened it. Finn and i both leaned closer to him to see who the messager was.

- Oh my fucking god,

I whispered quietly, as i saw the picture.
It was from an unknown number, but we all knew who it was.

- Oh, shit. That's just fucked up!

Finn shouted. And it was true.

We all were looking a photo of Wyatt. Someone was holding a knife in the picture, and Wyatt's left cheek was bleeding.

Then Jaeden got new message from him.

"Unknown: You should come and get him before something better happens.

Wyatt: Where are u??

Unknown: At the train station."

- We need to go and get him! NOW!

Jaeden was getting more mad at him after receiving the picture. We knew how overprotective he was about Wyatt and us, no matter what.

- Yeah, of course!

- Wait, wait, wait, what if it's a trap??

Finn was trying to be logical, and sometimes it was pretty great.

- FINN! We really don't have time for that!

Jaeden said. That was true. We had to save Wyatt.

- OK, FINE! Let's go!
_______________________________________

When we reached the train station, we went straight in, through the window, of course.

- WYATT!

Jaeden yelled. That wasn't good idea.

- What the fuck Jaeden?!?

Finn whispered, and stopped.

- What now??

Jaeden sighed. He clearly had no idea what he was doing.

- You're ruining everything! What the fuck are you yelling for?!?

I added. Wyatt rolled his eyes.

If Wyatt is with him, no one is safe.

- For a second i was wondering what we were doing here, but i remembered that Wyatt is our stupid friend who's always, somehow, fucking around with everyone,

I tried to be funny, but failed. I was pretty sure that everyone hated me.

We walked in the train station, quietly, but quickly. We didn't want to seperate, because we were all very scared, even though no one admitted it.

- So, what are we going to do when we find them?

Jaeden finally broke the silence.

- Yeah, i really don't know.

Finn said, and both of them stared at me.

- Ummm... Talk?

I responsed, even though the idea was pretty bad. It sucked.
They both still stared at me, but now like i was an idiot.

- Well, what else can we do? We can't fight him or anything like that,

I kept talking, but i didn't realize that someone was standing right in front of us....

A/N OMG HIII I'M BACK AGAIN!! I'm so sorry that i haven't updated lately :((( I'm still having very hard times and all, but it's not an excuse.... Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤❤

- Tara