17.

Jack's POV

A man was standing right in front of us. He had hidden his face with a black ski mask so that we could only see his eyes and lips. Finn, Jaeden and i just stood there, staring at him.

- Where's the girl?

The man suddenly asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, because i had no idea what girl he was talking about. I was confused.

- What girl?

I asked and tried to move closer to him, but Finn pulled me away. I looked at him, and he gave me a death glare for a sign not to move. I knew it would be dangerous, but i didn't care.

- That Snow's girl.

I was shocked. Did he mean Madeleine? Thomas's and Lauren's daughter? What did he want from her?

- Madeleine?!?

I asked in confusion. I needed to find out what the reason behind his actions was. Or maybe he didn't even had those.
He nodded, and i barely saw it in the darkness. I was holding hands with Finn, and Jaeden stood behind us.

- You need to bring her to me if you want your friend back,

He said. I felt like he was almost threatining us. Obviously we needed Wyatt back, but we couldn't give Madeleine to him. He could be a rapist or a murderer, and he almost killed me.

- We should give her to him,

Jaeden blurted out. I turned to look at him. I thought he knew that it wasn't an option, but no. Sometimes i felt like beating the shit out of that son of a bitch.

- I mean, isn't Wyatt a little bit more important to you than Madeleine? You guys aren't even like best friends or anything, right?

He explained. Madeleine maybe wasn't my best buddy but she was important to me and my family. Jaeden kinda had a point but at the same time he didn't. It wasn't all just about him, and i really didn't want to choose between them.

- I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

The man yelled, and i almost jumped on my place. His deep voice was scary and powerful somehow. I held Finns hand even thighter.

- Bring her to me. Right now.

The man almost whispered. I was still trying to recognize him while his face was covered, without success.

- Lieberher will get his boyfriend back and you're all free to leave.

He tried to convince us. I had couple of questions to him, but i know he wouldn't like them. I had to know his motives and make sure that he wouldn't hurt her in any possible way.

- Do you want to hurt her?

I asked. He stared at me for a while before he started walking around.

- No.

He answered simply. Somehow i still didn't believe him, because he had almost killed me.
And how did i know that he was the same person? I just felt it deep in my bones, and i couldn't forget.

- Jack, i did a favor to you back then. Remember?

He kept talking to me with a heavy tone on his voice. It started to annoy me, because he didn't do me a favor. He tried to kill me, which is a whole different thing. But yeah, sure. What ever.

- Actually, you tried to kill me. Remember?

I answered. Suddenly Jaeden spoke up.

- Just give me my boyfriend back, ok? He doesen't know anything about Madeleine, so just leave him alone.

Usually Jaeden doesen't speak to anyone and he's sometimes scared in situations like this, and i totally get it. I'm about to pee myself in any second too.

- Only if you bring Madeleine to me.

I didn't trust him, of course i didn't. But somehow i knew that it really wasn't about Madeleine. It was something else.

- Fine. Give him to us now so you'll get her.

I gave up. Madeleine sure was important to me, but Wyatt was still my best friend. I needed to know he was safe.

- Sure,

The man said and left us standing there. Couple minutes after that we started to hear Wyatt's voice, and we saw him being dragged towards us violently.

- WYATT!

Jaeden yelled as he saw him. I was shocked. Wyatt had a scar on his other cheek and it was bleeding badly.  Jaeden ran to hug him, and pulled him away from that man.

- One thing. Now that we'll give Madeleine to you, you'll leave me and my friends alone. Right?

I made sure by asking it. The man just simply nodded.

After that, the man made me call Madeleine. Of course i didn't do that. I faked it, but he didn't know it. I was smarter than he was, and it made me actually kinda proud of myself.
Then, when i had fake called her to come to the train station where we were at the moment, we left the man and the station. Hoping, that we won't see him ever again.

A/N GUYS OMG!!! I'M BACK FROM MY HIATUS LMAO. I'm so, so sorry that i haven't updated this story for a while. My life has been one hell of a ride lately, and it makes me kinda crazy sooooo i just wanted to say that i'm sorry. I know i should distract my personal problems from this story and all, but sometimes it's just so hard.

I'm sending lots of love to every each one of you! <33

- Tara 💘