05

" When we're here together, don't this just feel better?
We're better when we're not tied down.
Turn my ex to my rebound,
ready for another. "

This is just a filler chapter, but enjoy :)

Finn's POV

We four were at my house, eating chips and candies, sitting on the floor.
We talked just for hours. Jack told me everything that has happened at that time when he played dead.
And why he did it?

He wanted that his family would think that he's actually dead. They had a lot of violence in their family, which i didn't know. He had never told me about his family.
So, he couldn't take that pressure anymore. He needed to let go.

I had many "wow" - moments that night. Everything sounds so unbelievable, even though it's all true.

- Guys, i missed you all together, Jack said to us.

- I missed you too, i rest my head on his shoulder for a few seconds.

My phone buzzed, and i've gotten a notification from "KissyKissy" - webside.

- Oh my god, i said slowly as i read the message

- What? Wyatt askes from me.

I was so shocked that i just gave my phone to him.

- Oh, well done guys! Now, everybody will find out that Jack is actually alive.
Good job! Wyatt started yelling to us on the second he read the statement.

- It's my fault! I yelled back to him.

I should've been more careful, god damn it.
I probably ruined Jack's life!

- No it's not only your fault, relax! Jack tried to calm me, and kissed me to my forehead.

I decided to stay quiet...

Hours went just like seconds, and it was pretty dark outside already.
I went downstairs, to make some food to us.

We have two big windows in our kitchen, and i noticed that they were open. I'm pretty sure, that i didn't open them.

I didn't think about it that much. Maybe it was just Wyatt, Jaeden or Jack.

I was making the sandwichies, when i heard a weird noise that came from our living room. Something dropped to the floor.

I went to the living room, and saw that our lamp from the table had fallen to the floor. I put it back to the table.

- Boys! This is not funny anymore! I shouted, but instead they all came from my room.

- What is not funny anymore? Wyatt asked and looked surprised.

- Somebody opened our kitchen's windows, and dropped our living room's table's lamp to the floor. Was it you guys? I was curious.

Now they all looked surprised.

- What!? No! We were all in your room all the time, Jack said to me honestly.

I believed him. He would never lie to me.

(Yeah but Finn forgets that Jack just played dead lmao)

- Are you sure that here's not anyone else in this house? Wyatt asked, and was obviously scared.

- Let's call the police! Jaeden added.

- NO! I mean no, we can't do that. Nobody believes us, i said to Jaeden who put the phone down.

He's here. Again...

A/N Ahhhh i'm so mysterious hahahahaha. But yeah, maybe history repeats itsself? Who knows!

- Tara