18. Letter to heaven

" It's been a month since we saw him. The man, who almost took me away from the love of my life to an endless darkness. By shooting him. Still tragic, isn't it?

It's kinda funny, because time flies so fast. I didn't even finish high school, neither did Jack. But i guess we are doing fine, and we will continue to do just fine.

I have growed with the most amazing people ever, and they have teached me a lot. I'm so lucky to have them. I'm also glad that things went back to being good. They could be so different right now. "

Finn's POV.

I woke up, and right away i saw the ceiling. I was wrapped into my blanket even more tighter than i was earlier. Someone was shaking me.
Tears were rolling down on my cheeks.

"Finn!!"

That someone was yelling to me, probably for a sign to wake up from my trance.
I knew that some day, some day it would all be alright. There was no doubt about that, but right now it was all slowly killing me from inside.
Then i woke up for real.

"He isn't here. Where the fuck is he??" I began to panick.

I realized that it was my best buddy, Wyatt standing in front of me. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. He didn't get my point.

"Who?" He asked carefully.

I remembered that face. The most beautiful face i had ever seen in my whole life. How couldn't he know?

"J-Jack", i sobbed.

Wyatt was even more confused, and it was my turn to not get why. He had to know what i was talking about.
I quickly looked around, before i gave up. I couldn't find him.

"H-he was here just a second ago!"

I yelled and got up from my bed. I didn't understand why Wyatt didn't tell me anything. Why he didn't tell me where my baby love Jack was??

"Finn", i heard Wyatt say.

"Yeah?" He got my attention.

And when he did, he stayed quiet. What the fuck was wrong with everyone?

"Jack is dead. He died four months ago."

Those words echoed in my head for a long time.

That was true.
He was right.

Jack really had died months ago.

"But i saw him! It felt so real to not be true.." I stuttered.

Tears started falling down even faster from my eyes. It felt like they were burning.

"In your dream? What happened?" Wyatt asked.

In that moment it really hit me. It was only just a dream.

"H-he was alive, and we met each other again in a small store. I remember that everything was going all right between us, but then bad people but him into a mental hospital and..." I took deep breaths.

It felt like i was suffocating myself just by talking about him.

"And then what?" Wyatt asked curiously.

"And then that same man came up to mess our lifes again. It was horrible. He wanted to take you from us, but we didn't let him." I explained.

Wyatt didn't seem to be surprised, but i knew he actually was.
It has been four long months, and i'm still seeing nightmares. I guess it was normal.

"It was just a dream, you know." Wyatt started.

He went in for a hug. I knew he just wanted to comfort me, but he didn't know what i felt. He didn't know how horrible it was to lose the love of his life.

"It's ok", he said and wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

There was a silence between us for a few minutes.

"Yeah, it was only just a dream."

"To the most beautiful angel being.

You're in the heaven (hopefully you didn't end up to be in hell) . I hope you're doing fine.

I got to know you for a little, tiny time. And i swear that time meant everything to me.
You were the most beautiful, caring and loving person i have ever known. I'm so grateful that i got to know what real love is.

You were also my first love, and i was yours. Congratulations to both of us for that!

Everybody says that i should move on and keep living my life, but it's so fucking hard without you by my side.
I miss you so much, my little angel!
I will never forget you, and i'm not sure if i'll ever love anyone else. The other people are NOT like you!!! Ever.

I love you so, so much. Good luck to heaven, dear Jack.

- Finn. "

A/N

Guys, i'm so sorry. I'm literally so dissapointed to myself. But i couldn't keep going with this story, it didn't felt good anymore. I hope you understand.

I tried to write the most natural ending to this story as i could've. I'm a fucking mess :D

Kinda sad that this story ends. I growed so much as a writer by writing this and "High School'.
And btw, it's unbelievable that "High School", my first book ever HAS OVER 12K READS??? like whaaaaaatt it's so amazing!!

I'm so grateful to all my readers that have supported me, and now the end comes. I feel like i betrayed everyone, but this is the right choice.
You'll still see me working on my other stories, for sure!

- Tara