08

"He's out his head, i'm out my mind.
We got that love, the crazy kind.
I am his, and he is mine.
In the end, it's him and i."

Jack's POV

I stared at the white, big building. It was old and scary mental hospital, where i was going.

Where i was pushed to.

I was standing in front of a big black gate with my belongings.
I pushed the gate a little bit, but it was locked, obviously.
The yard was huge and pretty, even thought the place has it's darkness surrounding it.
Suddenly the gate opened, and i noticed a small camera and a radio on the gate.

" Jack Dylan Grazer, welcome to California's hospital. Please don't cross the grass, and go straight to hospital's info. Thank you. "

I heard woman's voice that came from the radio.
I started walking slowly towards the "hospital".

So stupid...

_______________________________________

Finn's POV

- But mom, we need to get him out of that horrible place! I yelled to my mom while doing dinner.

- Honey, we can't do anything, mom said to me. She looked very tired.

- Oh really? You guys are LAWYERS, and you can't do anything?! I yelled to her. She didn't deserve it. It's not her fault that Jack is in mental hospital.

- Finn, calm down! My dad said to me and put the newspaper away.

- MY BEST FRIEND IS IN MENTAL HOSPITAL, AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN? GO FUCK YOURSELF DAD! I yelled to him even louder, and ran to my room.

For hours, i just cried in my bed.
Nobody doesen't care, nobody ever did.
But what i know for sure is that Jack is NOT insane. He just sometimes goes a little bit crazy, but it's not that kind of crazyness what they think it is.
I know him better than anyone.
I would have noticed, and i should have noticed...

_______________________________________

Jack's POV

I stepped to a small room, where was only a table, television and bed.
It was my room, where i had to spend my time if i wanted to be alone.

- So, here is your clothes, change them, a young woman said to me.

- I'm gonna bring you your medicines. You're taking them twice in day. Nights and mornings, she sounded very used to it as she spoke to me.

I started changing my clothes as she left my room, and closed the door behind her.
I was scared of taking medicines, because i know that it's not healthy for myself.
I know that i'm not totally out of my mind.
Plus i miss Finn already.

- So, here is your medicines. You can take them with water or without it, your choice. She said to me.

The first pills were orange, and the others green.
I took the pills, without thinking what pills they were named to...

In half an hour, i started feeling like i was getting high. I couldn't think straight anymore, and i felt myself numb. I just had a blank stare in my eyes.
I had my television on, and i barely heard the sound of it.
Then something got my attention.

" Jack. If you're seeing this, i'm coming to save you! Just wait..."

It was Finn. Finn was in news.
And he was coming to save me from this horrible place...

A/N This book is just getting more messy every time i update lmao. But yeah, just wanted you to remember that there clearly is some grammar mistakes because english is not my first language soooo. If you don't understand something, just comment about it and i'll explain it! :))

- Tara