011

" Something's gotta change,
But i know that it won't.
No reason to stay is a good reason to go. "

Finn's POV

- So, are you guys together?

I choked to my own spit.

- WHAT?? I shouted out loud.

Even though i had spent time with her, doesen't mean that i'm together with her. Oh my god.

- Me and Madeleine? No! Absolutely no! I said.

I could never be with her. She's pretty cool, but i mean... I'm gay. And i'm in love with Jack. I would never...

- Are you sure? Mom stopped my thoughts.

- YES!

- Well, i was thinking... Maybe we could go to meet Jack to the hospital? Mom smiled to me. She obviously knew my answer.

- Really?!? Now?? Oh my god! I was so excited. It's been almost month since i saw him last time.

- Yes, after you've finished your breakfast, she said and got up from the table.

My day just turned a lot better after those news. But what was sad is that i can't do those kind of things to him while my mom is watching. I needed to be alone with him so badly.

I finished my breakfast fast, and went to my room to change my clothes.
I put on my favorite hoodie and black jeans. They fit me perfectly, and obviously i wanted to look good in front of my boyfriend...

- Let's do this, i said and checked myself once more from my mirror.
_______________________________________

I literally jumped from the car before it even stopped. I couldn't wait anymore. I ran to the black gates, and spoke to the radio.

- Hello. My name is Finn Wolfhard and i have meeting with Jack Dylan Grazer, i said even though i didn't know if anyone heard it.

But it worked, because the gates opened. I ran towards the big, white building that was called California's Hospital, even though it was actually a mental hospital.
Well, whatever.

- Wait, honey.

I heard mom's voice behind me, but i couldn't wait her. I wanted to see Jack. I needed to see him.

Inside of the building, i saw only white walls and a young woman behind a table. The place was really boring.

- Finn Wolfhard? The woman asked from me.

- Yes i am. And this is my mother, i introduced us.

- Follow me, she said and jumped up from her chair.

She opened couple of doors, and there we were. In the same room with the one and only. Jack.

- Oh my god, i screamed and ran to hug him.

- I missed you so, so much, i said to him and hugged him even tighetly.

- I missed you too, he said back to me.

We had one hour time to talk with him, and we even got to be alone without mom or doctor.

- I'll be back soon, i promise, i promised to him before we had to leave.

For once more, we hugged.

- I love you, i whispered to his ear so that nobody could hear it.

- I love you too, he whispered back.

Then i looked at him one last time, before the door closed between us.

For the very last time...

A/N Sorry guys that i haven't been very active lately. I don't have inspiration right now, but i'm still trying to update every time i can :)) i'm gonna make these chapters a little bit shorter, so i can update more often. I love each of you so muuucchhh!!!

- Tara