04

" As you drive me to my house,
i can't stop these silent tears from rolling down.
You and i both have to hide on the outside,
where i can't be yours, and you can't be mine..."

Jack's POV

- Fuck off, dude. He doesn't want to see you, Wyatt yelled to me.

And as much as those words hurt me, i tried to hide it. It didn't work, because i saw it on Wyatt's face. He noticed that he hurt me, and he tried to fix everything.

- I mean... I guess he wants to see you but he's not ready yet, Wyatt said and went red.

I sighed.

- He's as hurt as you are Jack, Wyatt said quietly to me.

I imagined Finn hurting on my mind. That was totally my fault.
Maybe he cannot sleep or eat, just like me. Or maybe he loves Ellie, that little snake.
I can't believe it. Finn would never.

- He doesn't seem to, i said to Wyatt who's alarm clocks started to ring obviously.

- What do you mean he doesn't seem to?? He asked.

He really doesn't know about the picture, huh!?!

- That picture about him and Ellie got leaked... I said to him.

Wyatt seemed like he knew about everything. And of course, he didn't tell me.
He wouldn't have told me, if i haven't found out.

- Ellie planned that kiss. Don't worry, Finn didn't kiss her back.

Wyatt's words made me feel a little bit better, not much though.

- He didn't? I was confused.

- Absolutely not. She's as snake to him as before, Wyatt giggled and smiled...

____________________________________________________________

Finn's POV

My parents were out of town, because they had some work to do on the other town.
I invited Wyatt and Jaeden to my house for the weekend, so i wouldn't feel so lonely.
I needed to get my mind off of Jack either.

Before Wy and Jae would come, i needed to go to shop to buy some food to us,
The shop was close to our house, so i decided to walk.
I put my earphones on, and started walking...

I was choosing some candy to us three at the shop, when someone very familiar person walked by me. He was shorter than me, he had curly brown hair and a pink cap on.
Then i realized who the boy was...

- Jack.

He turned to me when he heard his name, and i saw his beautiful face.
He had huge bags under his eyes, but he looked very stunning.
It felt like someone put a knife through my chest when i saw him. In a good way.

- F-Finn... He whispered, and slowly a smile growed to his face.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, as i ran to hug him. He was so warm, and i could've had stayed like that forever. I didn't even remember anymore how it felt to hug him.

- I thought that you were.... I started as i pulled away from him.

- Dead, he completed my sentence.

He completed me.

I looked at him, and i saw in his eyes that he was hurt.
He has done mistakes, like all of us. We're all humans. I didn't care why he wanted to play dead. I just wanted to kiss him so badly.

I pressed my lips against his, and i felt shivers going through my whole body. It has been so long, and it felt so good. This is where i want and need to be.
This is where i belong to...

- I missed you, i whispered to him. He pulled my head against his chest, and ran his fingers through my hair.

- I missed you too baby boy, he whispered back and kissed my head.

And there we were. Holding each other in the middle of the shop, without anyone knowing.
For the longest time ever, i felt safe again...

A/N Short chapter but nevermind. SOOOO, FINALLY THEY MET EACH OTHER NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY JSJSKDKD. Ok, no lmao.

~ Tara