Chapter 26 Part 3

Camila's POV

"What? What's going on? Why are we out here?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

I turned her around and leaned her against the car, capturing her lips in a slow yet passionate kiss. My hands moving to grip her hips as I pressed my body against her's.

"Camz..." She mumbled against my lips. She pulled out of the kiss. "We are gonna miss the speeches." She said, trying to get out of my grip.

"I don't care." I breathed out, moving my lips to her neck and leaving open mouthed kisses, before pushing against her again. "I want to fuck you on the hood of my car."

"Camz..." She breathed out, her head fell to the side so that I could get more room to kiss her neck. Her eyes closed.

I froze when I heard people walking past. They weren't from the wedding. They were from the birthday party that was being held in the hall next to the one we were in. The people didn't even see us, too wrapped up in their drunken conversation, they just walked past.

"I do care if we miss the speeches." I moaned into her ear.

Lauren breathed against my shoulder. I began to trail open mouthed kisses along her throat, stopping to suck on the skin there before moving to the other side of her neck.

"Camz..." she whined. "Text your dad, tell him to film the speeches." She mumbled.

Pulling away, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him before putting my phone away.

"Done." I breathed out, lifting her up and carrying her to the hood of my car, sitting her down and going back to leaving open mouthed kisses all over her neck.

Pushing her dress up until I could reach the hem of her panties, I felt myself beginning to get hard. Her head fell back and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders to keep herself from falling. Her eyes were closed. I slowly began to pull them down her hips, placing them in the pocket of my pants before unzipping and unbuttoning said pants.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." I breathed out, pulling away from her neck and kissing down to her chest, dragging the straps down until her breasts popped free.

Taking a nipple between my lips, I began to suck on it gently, moaning against her breast as milk filled my mouth, swallowing, I continued to suck, delighting in the pleasured moans escaping her lips. Reaching between us, I pushed my pants and boxers down enough to release my throbbing dick, stepping closer to run it through her folds.

She gasped. "Camz..." She breathed. Her folds were soaked with arousal.

Pulling away from her breast, I switched to her other nipple and began sucking, swallowing the milk once more as I continued running my dick through her folds. Her breathing quickened and she tangled her hands in my hair. She released a low moan of pleasure.

Once I was done, I moved back up to her lips and began kissing her, slipping my tongue past her lips.

Once I deemed her wet enough, I lined myself up at her entrance and slowly pushed into her. She gasped against my lips but didn't pull away. Our tongues battled for dominance as I pushed myself into her fully. It took her a few moments to adjust to my size.
I wanted to take this slow in case she was still sensitive from what Brad had done to her.

Pulling out of the kiss, I caressed her hips before running my hands down to her legs and signaling her to wrap them around me, as I started a slow rhythm.

"Laur," I moaned as my head fell to her shoulder.
She wrapped her legs around me, her head falling onto my shoulder. "Camz," She breathed out in response.