Chapter 27 Part 2

Lauren's POV

Once the elevator reached my floor, I made my way to the room and pushed the door open before looking around. "Yes, I understand, of course." I heard Camila on the phone and watched her as she stared out the window. "Thank you Lieutenant Timberlake."

"Camz?" I asked softly.

She didn't notice me, only listened to the person on the phone and looked out the window. "No, no, of course I can. Hmmm August ninth, zero-five-hundred. Got it." She was silent for a few minutes. "Okay, I'll see you then for bootcamp."

I sat on the edge of the bed and listened to the conversation, watching her the whole time. I avoided looking in the mirror.
Bootcamp? August ninth? Zero-five-hundred?

She hung up the phone and ran a hand through her hair before turning to face me. "Oh, umm, when did you come in?" She asked nervously.

"Just a few minutes ago." I said shrugging.

She cleared her throat and walked over to me. "Breakfast should be here in an hour." She whispered, straddling my hips and leaning down to kiss me.

I nodded and kissed her back softly. I didn't ask about the phone call because I didn't want her to get mad at me.
My phone beeped in my pocket.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I looked at the messages.

Mom- How is everything going sweetie, I hope you're having a good time.

Quinn- Lunch at one, Breadstix.

I quickly respond to both of them before looking up at Camila. Her eyes had darkened as she watched me and suddenly she was crashing her lips against mine. The amount of force she put in the kiss caused me to fall back on her bed, bringing her with me. She grabbed my phone from my hand and tossed it to the side, before she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Camila changed positions so that she was kneeling between my thighs and ground her hips down against me causing a moan to escape my lips.

I brought my hands up and tangled my fingers in her hair. "Camz." I breathed as she pulled from the kiss and moved to my sweet spot, just under my ear.

"Hmmm?" She mumbled against my skin as she began to suck on the sweet spot, continuing to rock her hips down against me.

I bucked my hips into hers, craving her, not caring if I was sore. I tugged gently on her hair. She moaned and moved her lips down to my neck, her hands slipping under my shirt and gently scratching down my abdomen.

"I want you." She breathed out as she rocked down against me a little harder.

I gasped, moving my head to give her more room.

After a few minutes she pulls away and stands up. "Come." She breathed out, unzipping and unbuttoning her jeans before pushing them along with her boxers down.

I sat up, tilting my head to the side, causing my hair to fall in front of my face.

Camila stepped forward and grabbed my hair, holding it back out of my face. "Suck." She commanded softly.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what she wanted me to do.

She wrapped her free hand around her erection and began moving her hand before stopping and stepping closer. "Suck." She commanded softly once more.

I took a deep breath, feeling nervous. She wanted a blowjob. Slowly, I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the tip in slow circles.

"Laur," She moaned as her hand tightened slightly in my hair.