Chapter 27 Part 3

Lauren's POV

Waking up to Camila laying on top of me, was amazing.

"Mmm, Laur." She moaned in my ear, I'm pretty sure she's asleep.

"Camz," I mumbled, looking over at the clock.

We had half an hour to get read and get to Breadstix.

Another moan escaped her lips, and she shifted on top of me.

"Camz, wake up." I said softly, shaking her shoulders softly.

Camila groaned, "No, I'm having a good dream." She mumbled against my neck, placing a kiss there.

"Camz, we have to be at Breadstix in half an hour." I said softly.

"Can we have shower sex?" Camila asked, caressing my left breast.

I released a moan before taking her hand in mine and lacing our fingers together. "Camz, we don't have enough time." I mumbled.

"Then, I don't wanna get up." She breathed out before her body relaxed against me once more.

"Camz, we have to." I said, kissing her head and wriggling out of her grip.

She groaned and rolled off of me, "Go without me, I don't wanna leave this bed."

"Camz, Quinn's your sister, it's the last time you'll see her for a while." I said, taking Camila's hand in mine and squeezing it softly.

She sat up and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't want to go." She said softly, fear filling her eyes.

"Camz, what's wrong?" I asked softly. "And don't give me that crap about there being nothing wrong."

She looked down at her hands. "I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" I asked, softly, running my fingers through her hair.

Biting her lip, she looked into my eyes. "I'm scared that she won't need me anymore."

I frowned. "Quinn will always need you. You're her sister." I said, kissing her forehead.

"But she's got Rachel now, and they're leaving." She mumbled, looking back down at her lap.

"They are only going on their honeymoon. Just because Quinn has Rachel now doesn't mean she won't need you. Quinn and Rachel will never have the same relationship and trust that you and Quinn have." I said softly. "How do you think Quinn will feel when you go off to war? She'll miss you like crazy."

Camila took a deep breath and looked up at me. "Can we shower?"

I smiled at her softly. "Yeah." I said.

Getting up slowly, she held her hand out to me and tilted her head to the side, her hair falling in front of her face. If I need a haircut, so does she.

I took her hand. "If I'm getting a haircut then so are you." I said.

"Okay." She said softly, not putting up a fight.

It surprised me, I was prepared to argue with her over her hair.
Intertwining our fingers.
She smiled and lead me into the bathroom. "Shower sex?" She asked jokingly.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Maybe later." I suggested.

A laugh escaped her lips as she pulled off her boxers and bra. "I'm going to take you up on that offer, we have this room for another night." She said out of nowhere.

"Okay, now get a move on, we'll be late and I hate being late." I said, stepping into the shower and pulling her in with me.
Camila laughed, and she looked happier than I've seen her in a while.