Chapter 28 Part 3

Camila's POV

An hour later, I walked out of the spare room, running my hand through my hair. A satisfied smile on my lips.

"What's with the smile?" Dinah asked, frowning and narrowing her eyes at me as I walked into the living room.

Lauren was nowhere to be seen so I presumed she was still curled up in my bed, sleeping.

I shrugged and sat down on the couch, leaning back and closing my eyes. "Just happy, must be my pills."

Normani walked out of the spare room moments later. She flopped down on the couch beside me, sighing heavily. "What are we watching?" She asked, looking at the television screen.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the tv. "Minions?" I asked in confusion, subtly sliding my hand behind Normani and under her shirt where I lightly scratch.

"Niall picked it, but he fell asleep, he's such a kid sometimes." Zayn said, running his fingers through his boyfriend's blonde hair and kissing his forehead. Niall smiled in his sleep, burying his head in Zayn's shoulder.

Grabbing a blanket, I pull it down over Normani and I, completely covering our shoulders as we curl up in the corner of the couch. Running my hand up her thigh, I caressed her through her panties. Dinah looked at us suspiciously as the door to my bedroom closed and a very tired looking Lauren wandered in, stretching her arms and yawning.

"Hey sleepyhead," I said with a smile, slipping my hand past Normani's panties and slipping two fingers into her.

"Hmm." Lauren looked at me through have closed eyes and ran her hand through her hair. She sat down on the floor on her own and looked at the screen.

I frowned and turned to look at Normani. "I'm going to the bathroom." I mumbled, slipping my hand out of her panties and heading into my bathroom. I sighed, closing the door. I leaned against it for a moment before running my hands through my hair.

Not even a minute later the door opens and Normani walks in wrapping her arms around my waist, after locking the door. "You okay?" She asked softly.

Leaning back against her, I took a deep breath. "What's wrong with me?"

"There is nothing wrong with you Camila. What makes you say that?" I could hear the frown in her voice.

"I'm in love with Lauren and yet, all I can think about right now is fucking you again." I mumbled, turning to face her. "Maybe, maybe everyone was right, I'm toxic."

"You are not toxic, Camila." Normani said sternly.

I reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her against my body roughly and slamming my lips against her's. She released a low breathy moan, that was nothing like Lauren's. Lauren's breathy moans made my stomach do somersaults while Normani's did nothing, Backing her into the wall, I pressed my body against her, pushing my tongue past her lips and lifting her up as I rock my hips against her. She ground her hips down on me causing me to moan loudly into her mouth as our tongues battled for dominance.

After a few minutes, I released her and push my sweatpants and boxers down. "Remove your panties." I growled out.

She smiled and nodded, pushing her panties down her toned legs and stepping out of them. As soon as she stands back up, I lift her and lean in kissing her roughly. She kissed me back roughly, grinding down on my harshly. Pressing her harder against the wall, I reach between us and line myself up with her entrance before pushing in roughly. I forced my tongue into her mouth as I began slamming my hips into her. She met my every thrust with a grind, moaning loudly. Pulling out of the kiss, I continued to thrust into her, my head falling to her shoulder as loud moans escaped my lips.