Chapter Fifty

*A/N- Well it's finally the end, i hoped you guys have enjoyed it as much as i did.*

*This chapter goes out to a very awesome fan updownupdown, i hope you love it!!*

Chapter Fifty

In the two months that passed since school ended, Robert had become an uncle. Nora had her baby girl which they named Zoë and she was the splitting image of Nora. Now Robert was sitting in the doctor’s office with Chloe and waiting to see what they were going to have. Robert was happy and sad at the same time; he had hoped that Preston would have been in here with them, but not everything in life works out how you want it to. He had been thinking a lot about him, a few days ago was Preston’s birthday. He had tried calling him to wish him a happy birthday but he never answered. Now in a few days it was going to be a year since his life was changed forever by him. It was also the date Nora and Vince set for their simple wedding they were having at his parents’ house.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Chloe asked Robert.

            “Oh nothing just that it’s going to be a year since I met Preston. I have just been thinking about him a lot.”

            “I really wish you would try talking to him.”

            “Believe me I have tried, he just doesn’t want to talk to me.”

            “Just don’t give up just yet; I still believe you two will end up together.” Robert smiled at that as the doctor walked in and got started. Robert watched the screen and smiled as he could hear the two heartbeats.

            “Well it looks like you are getting a set; congrats it’s a boy and girl.” The doctor said. Robert hugged Chloe and kissed her on the forehead. He couldn’t wait to tell everyone. They left and headed home, when they got there everyone was there waiting to hear the news.

            “It’s a boy and girl.” He said as everyone was hugging them.

“So have you thought about any names yet?” Vera asked.

            “No not yet, I still have time to think about it.” Robert said.

            “Well I’m happy for you; I know that is what you wanted.” Robert hugged Vera and told her thanks. Robert was about to go up to his room when his mom called him into the kitchen.

            “Yeah mom what’s up?”

            “Oh mijo I just wanted to see if you can go get some last minutes things we need for your sister’s wedding.”

            “Sure what is it you need me to get?”

            “I need you to go get the table cloths and if you could go check up on how the floral arrangements are coming along.” Robert looked at her; he wasn’t sure why she would think he would be the best person to check on the flowers.

            “Um ok sure, did you want me to go now?”

            “Yes please and if you could pick something up for dinner as well.” Robert nodded at her and went out the door. Robert first stopped for the table cloths then he went to the flowers shop. Robert went up to the counter and found no one; he tapped the bell and waited for someone to show up. He was too busy looking around that he didn’t notice the person walk up to the counter.

            “Can I help you?” Robert was still looking around and didn’t turn around.

            “Yes I came to see how the arrangements for the Esposito wedding were coming along.” Robert said as he finally turned around, he came face to face with Grant, the last person he felt like seeing right now.